Item for Sale
m43 gear: Panasonic GX7 body, 14-45mm, Olympus 75mm f/1.8

Asking Price
375.00 USD

Item Location
Indianapolis, IN (United States)

Item Description
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX7 m43 Camera Body - $400

I'm upgrading to the GX85 for 4K video, so I have to part with my beloved Panasonic GX7. It's usually only lenses I have trouble parting with, but this is easily my favorite camera I have ever owned, so I really hate to let it go. I'd love to keep it, but it will be redundant with the GX85.

For many people, the GX7 is the perfect m43 or mirrorless camera. Not too big, but not too small. High quality metal body. Great controls with lots of customization options, flip screen and an EVF that can also flip up, touch screen interface that lets you tap where to focus, sensor-based image stabilization, mechanical shutter up to 1/8000 sec, and an electric silent shutter that makes zero noise. Great image quality and video quality. etc etc.

I am also selling several lenses. My new GX85 is light tan/silver, and my other m43 body, an Olympus E-PM2, is white/tan, so I'm wanting to replace my black lenses, which looked awesome on my GX7, for silver versions that will match my current bodies.

All items come in their original boxes.

Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 75mm f/1.8 - $540
(Retails $700)

This is an absolutely incredible portrait lens, and is one of the best reasons to own an m43 camera. Very sharp, even wide open, with excellent contrast and beautiful bokeh. And it's so small compared to APS-C or FF lenses!

It comes with a 3rd party lens hood that I purchased separately since Olympus does not bundle a lens hood with the 75mm (Seriously Olympus??!)

Panasonic 14-45mm f/3.5-5.6 ASPH MEGA OIS Lumix G Vario - $120
(Retails $300)

I used this lens for video since it has a convenient zoom range and good optical image stabilization. It also has a reputation for being very sharp, and this copy lives up to that reputation. Sharp all over the range and can close-focus.

Sample Images
Click any of the images for a full-size version

Olympus 75mm f/1.8

Panasonic 14-45mm Mega OIS

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Free in US, Actual shipping costs worldwide

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
I can also accept Chase QuickPay

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by Edgar_in_Indy; 09-24-2016 at 08:46 AM.
08-28-2016, 08:01 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 5 (100%)
I'll take the fish, aye!
08-28-2016, 08:16 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 16 (100%)
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Mr Bassie Quote
I'll take the fish, aye!
The fish has been caught!
08-30-2016, 05:22 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Original Poster
The 9mm fisheye and 14-42mm have been sold. It was looking like the GX7 and 14-45mm were sold, but they are still available, as is the 75mm f/1.8.

09-05-2016, 10:40 AM   #5
Veteran Member

Original Poster
The GX7, the Olympus 75mm 1.8, and the Panasonic 14-45mm are still available. I've gotten rid of the pictures of the lenses that already sold, and I've added some more samples from the 75mm.
09-24-2016, 08:46 AM   #6
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Everything has sold except for the GX-7. I've dropped the price on the camera from $400 to $375.
10-24-2016, 02:32 PM   #7

Feedback Score: 3 (100%)
QuoteOriginally posted by Edgar_in_Indy Quote
PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
m43 gear: Panasonic GX7 body, 14-45mm, Olympus 75mm f/1.8

Asking Price
375.00 USD

Item Location
Indianapolis, IN (United States)

Item Description
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX7 m43 Camera Body - $400

I'm upgrading to the GX85 for 4K video, so I have to part with my beloved Panasonic GX7. It's usually only lenses I have trouble parting with, but this is easily my favorite camera I have ever owned, so I really hate to let it go. I'd love to keep it, but it will be redundant with the GX85.

For many people, the GX7 is the perfect m43 or mirrorless camera. Not too big, but not too small. High quality metal body. Great controls with lots of customization options, flip screen and an EVF that can also flip up, touch screen interface that lets you tap where to focus, sensor-based image stabilization, mechanical shutter up to 1/8000 sec, and an electric silent shutter that makes zero noise. Great image quality and video quality. etc etc.

I am also selling several lenses. My new GX85 is light tan/silver, and my other m43 body, an Olympus E-PM2, is white/tan, so I'm wanting to replace my black lenses, which looked awesome on my GX7, for silver versions that will match my current bodies.

All items come in their original boxes.

Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 75mm f/1.8 - $540
(Retails $700)

This is an absolutely incredible portrait lens, and is one of the best reasons to own an m43 camera. Very sharp, even wide open, with excellent contrast and beautiful bokeh. And it's so small compared to APS-C or FF lenses!

It comes with a 3rd party lens hood that I purchased separately since Olympus does not bundle a lens hood with the 75mm (Seriously Olympus??!)

Panasonic 14-45mm f/3.5-5.6 ASPH MEGA OIS Lumix G Vario - $120
(Retails $300)

I used this lens for video since it has a convenient zoom range and good optical image stabilization. It also has a reputation for being very sharp, and this copy lives up to that reputation. Sharp all over the range and can close-focus.

Sample Images
Click any of the images for a full-size version

Olympus 75mm f/1.8

Panasonic 14-45mm Mega OIS

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Free in US, Actual shipping costs worldwide

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
I can also accept Chase QuickPay

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!
PM sent.

01-17-2017, 07:03 PM   #8
Veteran Member

Original Poster
The lenses all sold, but sadly I dropped the GX7 on a trip to Disney World and cracked the screen and damaged the EVF.