Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-28-2016, 09:43 AM   #1
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 9 (100%)
Sears Film Camera Set w/ Sears 50 1.7, 135 2.8 lens, and accessories (Free Ship)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Sears Film Camera Set w/ Sears 50 1.7, 135 2.8 lens, and accessories (Free Ship)

Asking Price
40.00 USD

Item Location
Houston, Texas (United States)

Item Description
Up for sale are two Sears 35mm film camera bodies. Ones is a KSX super and the other is a KS super II. These cameras where bought during a recent bout with LBA and an intense desire to learn what film photography is like. Now I have realized that I truly enjoy digital photography but the film version is just not for me. So here the cameras are with all their lovely accessories (YES!! everything in the photo is included along with some cheap fuji film bought at CVS that is not in the picture) Please feel free to make an offer. Truth is, I just want this stuff to go to a good home. So if you have a reasonable offer i won't turn it down.

First, the KSX Super. This camera is a Ricoh made camera and has a K-mount attached so you can use any of your lenses with an aperture ring with it. It is a fully manual camera and is in decent shape with minimal brassing and few blemishes. It is fully functional right down to the meter which is still accurate. I have put a roll of film through this camera so I can vouch for its functionality at the time of this sale. PLEASE NOTE, the film rewind knob was broken when i bought and needed to be glued back together so it requires a delicate touch, the light seals have also started to deteriorate and have a small affect on the photos when taking pictures in low light.

Second is the KS II Super. This is an aperture priority only camera (or so it looks like.) I bought this camera for two reasons, the first being to replace the rewind knob of the KSX and to get a lens that it came with. I liked the lens so I am keeping it but I just couldn't bring myself to take this camera apart. It truly is in good shape. The mirror bumper is even in good shape. That said, the light seals may need replaced in the film chamber due to age but I don't know for sure. It does work as far as the shutter fires, the advance works, and the meter comes on.

The lenses.

Both lenses are in good shape with snappy apertures and fungus free glass. They have no marks (none that I can see anyway) and both take decent pictures (I have used both with the KSX and my K3).

the accessories,

the flash, the filters, and the bag are all in pretty spectacular shape, work, and, in the case of the flash and filters, come with the orginal box. Not much more i can say about them.

See the pictures below, please ask if you would like more. I would be happy to provide them.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
Free

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
All sold as is no returns or warranties expressed or implied.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

08-30-2016, 07:59 AM   #2
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 9 (100%)
Original Poster
Bump shipping is included!
08-30-2016, 02:15 PM   #3
Forum Member

Feedback Score: 2 (100%)
Sending PM