Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-29-2016, 03:52 PM   #1
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 34 (100%)
ME Supers, Kiron 28-85 Stovepipe, Minolta MD gear, Minolta / Sony Alpha AF lenses

The housecleaning continues!

Lenses are fungus and scratch free, with no issues unless noted. They do have some internal dust as all older lenses do, but nothing unusual or heavy unless noted. All bodies have been tested with film and are working correctly.

I will ship worldwide at my discretion based on forum feedback. If you are a well-established member overseas you are welcome to inquire about shipping. I do prefer to ship to Canada or the USA since overseas shipping is expensive.

Shipping cost to Canada or the USA typically starts at $20 - one small lens might be as low $15 depending if you are close by. PM for a shipping quote.

1. Pentax ME Super body, M50/2 lens, and Makinon 2x teleconverter. The lens is in amazing shape, and the teleconverter looks like new. It's actually better than I thought "Makinon" would warrant (second shot is taken with the M50/2 and 2x combo on my K5). Body is used, but fully functional (just ran a roll of film through it to test it). $50 SOLD
------------

2. Pentax ME Super body, used, but fully functional (also ran a roll of film through it to test it). Overall nicer shape than the first one, but has a mark on the prism. $35

------------

3. Vivitar 28-85mm (Kiron) "stovepipe" lens in K mount. Glass is excellent - no issues at all. Comes with a scuffed up skylight filter that must have saved that lovely front element. Really nice shape - too bad it's not a KA... $40

------------

4. Minolta X-700 MPS body, MD 50mm 1.7 lens, Vivitar Series 1 28-105mm f2.8-3.8 zoom (Cosina made), and Vivitar Series 1 70-210mm f3.5 (constant) zoom (Kiron). Glass on all lenses is excellent - no issues. Meter matches my K5. Camera body has a driver's license number etched into it. Ran a roll of film through to check function, and everything is working correctly. Really nice set for someone into MD mount, and the lenses can be adapted to mirrorless cameras. There are reviews of the two Series 1 zooms in the forum database. $120 for the set.

---------------

5. Minolta X-370 body and MD Rokkor-X 50mm 1.7 lens. Also tested with a roll of film, and working properly. Has Manual and "Auto" (Av) modes. Lens has three very tiny, almost imperceptible coating marks on the rear element. Meter matches my K5. Good student camera. $35

----------

6. Minolta AF / Sony Alpha mount 50mm f1.7 lens (#1). Glass is excellent, no issues. Good cosmetic shape. Comes with a cheap filter but no rear cap - will pack carefully to protect the rear element. $40

----------

7. Minolta AF / Sony Alpha mount 50mm f1.7 lens (#2). Glass is excellent, no issues. Good cosmetic shape. Comes with a cheap filter but no rear cap - will pack carefully to protect the rear element. $40

Last edited by gabriel_bc; 08-30-2016 at 07:28 PM.