PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
SMC Pentax K 24mm f/2.8 in excellent condition

Asking Price
120.00 USD

Item Location
Georgia (United States)

Item Description
I am selling my K 24 2.8. It's in really great shape - I'm tempted to pick "Like New" but I might not be a good judge of such things, so I am putting it as excellent. It really looks like a NOS lens to me. I bought it here in the Marketplace from who I believe was the original owner, and I don't think he used the lens very much.

The lens is contrasty and surprisingly flare resistant considering its age (of course it's no DA 15 or 21). The bokeh I find particularly pleasing - I've briefly had a DA 21 and there is no comparison, the bokeh from this one is much better. Also an easy lens to just carry around in f5.6 or f8 in hyperfocal, ready for whatever happens.

Why am I selling? I found out I'm not using it as much as I thought I would, it's more practical to use my 16-45 for wide angle. Also, LBA. I would really like to get a Sigma 30 1.4. But I'm also open for other types of trades, as I don't have a macro lens, for example, so something like an old manual Sigma 50 2.8, or a Pentax 50 f4 or 100 f4 Macro might also be of interest. If I had unlimited budget I would keep it, as I do like its rendering and focal length.

I will post pictures of the actual lens on Monday. In the meantime here's some taken with the lens. Going to flickr will allow you to pixel peep.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling or Trading

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge

Shipping Services
Shipping is $8 in the continental US, contact me for other regions.

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Check/Money Order

Return Policy & Additional Details
If it arrives in a condition other than described, returns are accepted.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

09-09-2016, 08:53 AM   #2
amateur dirt farmer...

Feedback Score: 9 (100%)
PM sent...