PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
SMC Pentax-F 35-70/3.5-4.5 lens

Asking Price
45.00 USD

Item Location
Irvine (United States)

Item Description
I just picked up this lens on eBay earlier this week and finally took it out for an outing today.

I don't like it.

I can get some sharp shots wide-open on the long end or the short end, but it's not as close-focusing as I would like it to be.

Yes, it technically ticks all of the boxes:
- sharp (requires a steady hand, but it's definitely there - definitely sharper the more you stop down)
- compact
- macro mode
- VERY fast focus

But it doesn't tick this box:
- close-focusing

As with my DA 50/1.8, I do need to underexpose by between 1/3-2/3 EV...but I'm starting to think that it's just my K3 in general.

In either case, this lens is in great condition and glass is clear and everything works.

I was actually surprised at the speed of focusing - it's definitely faster than my DA 50/1.8.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
no returns

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images