PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Sigma 70-200mm f/2.8 EX DG HSM II

Asking Price
625.00 USD

Item Location
Houston, TX (United States)

Item Description
I've decided to part ways with my Sigma 70-200. I had used it on occasion with my K-5IIs at the zoo and other times I needed a long telephoto zoom. I've mounted it just once or twice on my K-1, finding the reach not long enough for my previous purpose, and the weight and size undesirable for my portraiture and other creative people photography. Otherwise, this is a nice lens and if you're looking for a good 70-200 that everyone else in the world loves on their FF camera, this is a great choice!

Some scuffs on the outer casing from use over the years (had it since Jan 2014) but the optics are clean as is the mount. You can see many sample photos taken with the K-5IIs here:
Sigma 70-200mm f/2.8 EX DG HSM II | Flickr

Note: This has not been modified for the K-1. Sigma is offering a free modification switch for lenses that may cause a small scratch on the mount for the K-1. I have not had this service performed.

Included Accessories:
Original hood and front cap
Original case
Genuine Pentax rear cap (not that Sigma nonsense)
Tripod collar
77mm Optek UV filter

Shipping Policy:
Domestic shipping (USA) is included in the price. For international shipping, I will subsidize the cost of shipping up to what domestic shipping would cost and you will have to cover the rest. I will calculate that number before the purchase is finalized.

International buyers: I will only ship to a Paypal confirmed address. I will not accept payment from you and then ship to a friend of yours in the USA for him to forward on. You are welcome to have a friend pay me with his account and verified Paypal address and then I will ship to him. What he does with it after that is between you and him--the transaction will be between him and me, then--and all risk is assumed to be yours once domestic delivery is received. I am, however, happy to ship it to your non-USA address on your Paypal account. Please check about customs fees and duties beforehand.

For those in the Houston area, local pickup can be arranged.

Trade:
The only thing I'm looking for is a DA*55. No other needs are pressing at the moment, so I'd only consider a trade involving that lens.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
You can have 10 days after receipt to evaluate the lens. If you find it unsatisfactory, I'll accept a full return, minus the cost of shipping to you. Return shipping is on you.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

09-19-2016, 03:37 AM   #2

Feedback Score: 18 (100%)
pm send
09-20-2016, 03:05 AM   #3

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
pm sent