PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax-DA* 300mm F4 ED [IF] SDM

Asking Price
800.00 USD

Item Location
Houston, TX (United States)

Item Description
I've decided to part ways with my DA*300, the lens I've owned the longest among all my lenses. I just don't use it enough to justify keeping it. Very nice lens--image quality is truly outstanding! It's in gorgeous shape with clean casing and optics. Here's some sample photos taken back when I didn't know how to edit anything:
Pentax DA* 300mm f/4 ED (IF) SDM | Flickr

Here's some more taken with the MZ-S on B&W film:
https://www.flickr.com/gp/madmathmind/tNhrrB

Haven't put this on the K-1 except once (I can show those photos if you want, not part of my Flickr) but it's performed nicely on the camera, as to be expected.

Included Accessories:
Original hood and caps
Original case
Tripod collar

Shipping Policy:
Domestic shipping (USA) is included in the price. For international shipping, I will subsidize the cost of shipping up to what domestic shipping would cost and you will have to cover the rest. I will calculate that number before the purchase is finalized.

International buyers: I will only ship to a Paypal confirmed address. I will not accept payment from you and then ship to a friend of yours in the USA for him to forward on. You are welcome to have a friend pay me with his account and verified Paypal address and then I will ship to him. What he does with it after that is between you and him--the transaction will be between him and me, then--and all risk is assumed to be yours once domestic delivery is received. I am, however, happy to ship it to your non-USA address on your Paypal account. Please check about customs fees and duties beforehand.

For those in the Houston area, local pickup can be arranged.

Trade:
The only thing I'm looking for is a DA*55. No other needs are pressing at the moment, so I'd only consider a trade involving that lens.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Included

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types

Return Policy & Additional Details
You can have 10 days after receipt to evaluate the lens. If you find it unsatisfactory, I'll accept a full return, minus the cost of shipping to you. Return shipping is on you.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

09-19-2016, 07:46 AM   #2
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 8 (100%)
PM sent.