PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
SMC Pentax DA 1:2,8 40mm XS

Asking Price
145.00 USD

Item Location
St. Paul, Minnesota (United States)

Item Description
I bought this lens new a few years ago. It is gently used, but in like new condition.

Pentax Forums In-depth Review says, "The DA 40 XS is by far the smallest and lightest APS-C lens currently being made, and is a brilliant street-shooting tool, much like its skinny-but-not-emaciated elder brother. We find 40mm to be a bit of a swiss army knife focal length on a crop-sensor camera—take a few steps toward your subject and it becomes a lovely short portrait lens, take a few steps back and it can capture landscapes, architecture (to a certain extent), and serve as a general walkaround tool."

It has certainly been a good friend to me. I found that it is great, especially if you have one of the more compact Pentax bodies and don't want to be too obvious in public. This small, flat lens is very compact and unobtrusive. However, my photography is gravitating toward landscape and wildlife. This lens just does not get enough use to earn its keep. And I need to reduce my inventory in order to finance the latest gadgets. (just partially kidding)!

I wanted to offer this on the Forum for a week before listing it on ebay. At this time, the asking price is firm.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
included in price

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
No returns.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
DMC-LX100  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
DMC-LX100  Photo 

Last edited by stsimmer; 09-27-2016 at 06:59 AM.