Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-06-2016, 06:05 PM   #1
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 11 (100%)
Metz mecablitz 52 AF-1 Digital electronic flash + Acc, Used just 6 times!

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Metz mecablitz 52 AF-1 -----SOLD----- Digital electronic flash + Acc.

Asking Price
200.00 USD

Item Location
Minneapolis, MN (United States)

Item Description
I need to sell this soon!!! MAke me an OFFer!!! This is the Metz 52 AF-1 purchased new from Adorama in the summer of 2014 by me and I have the receipt. It will ship with the original box in original interior packing with the manual(very thick thing), the stand and belt pouch inside. This also comes with the Metz Softbox SB 18-15 which I never used. I really only used it 6 times and maybe not that many. There is nothing wrong with it and no signs of use. I just like fast lenses and natural indoor lighting with which the K-5 does very well so I just didn't keep using it after Christmas 2014. I could even ship it to you in the Adorama outer box! When I did use it I found it did a great job as a bounce flash indoors plus it had the power for pictures outdoors of grand kids playing in the snow at night. It snowed one of the days when we were with the grandchildren. I also used it on my K10D with success. I didn't get red eye problems even when the head was pointed at the people. I did frighten the heck out a deer by accident with it! Didn't know it was out there till I pressed the shutter. LOL. I now use a 24 f2.5 and 50 f1.4 indoors along with other lenses about the same speed and the lighting always seems to work for the K-5. So I felt I should pass this wonderful unit on to someone who will utilize it. I used Eneloop NiMh batteries with it and had no problems with battery life even when using full power outdoors at fairly long range and high power. I really liked it's ability to work with the camera when I had my favorite walk around lens, a Sigma AF 24-135 f2.8-4 Full Frame zoom, mounted for it is told what focal length I am using by the body. Cool feature! I liked the touch screen but I had a tendency to forget how to set it since I used it so little. I did mount it once this year with the same batteries in it and didn't set it and managed to overexpose a few shots. Indoors this thing has power! I never used the soft box at all even though I should have! To address issues in the reviews of this flash on here. The head is very secure wherever you set it and does not flop around. This unit says everywhere on it it is made in Germany, Not China. I bought this unit over others for the better foot with the locking pin so it doesn't move around on the camera.
Shipping costs include careful packing using a ziplock bag to protect the flash inside it's box with generous use of bubble wrap to keep the boxes in place inside the shipping box. I buy and sell computer parts and audio equipment on the Bay and know how to pack something to get it anywhere undamaged. I intensely dislike styrofoam for shipping unless it is formed to support the item like what is inside the flash's box. I have had many bad experiences with loosely packed items I received. I have 100% positive feedback on the Ebay for about 190 transactions. And good feed back here.
I am open to accepting other forms of payment besides PayPal but Not personal checks. Money orders, cashiers checks and other can be possible. Please ask me about that before just doing it. I use PayPal a lot but realize some people do not like it or can't use it.
International sale of the flash is possible if the buyer and I can agree that doing it through the USPS has the least problems. Plus the buyer will cover the exact costs of postage and customs duties if any.
I DO welcome offers although not too low and reserve the right to counteroffer.
I have many more photos of this item and others I will be selling on my Flicker pages. If you need more just ask.
Metz 52AF-1 flash - side of soft box | Alan C. Wilson | Flickr
If I think of anything else I will edit this.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Mint

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
12.00 to 20.00 US.

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
I will accept the return of the flash if it is non functional with buyer paying return shipping. The shipping includes full replacement cost (todays price for this unit) insurance which would be around $375

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 

Last edited by kacansas03; 10-11-2016 at 01:55 PM. Reason: Price Drop--SALE
10-08-2016, 02:03 PM   #2
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Bump ----- Make me an offer!
10-10-2016, 06:27 PM   #3
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Need to sell soon!! Any offer considered!!!!!!!

Price Drop!!!!!!!!!!!
10-10-2016, 11:39 PM   #4
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 9 (100%)
PM sent.

10-11-2016, 01:54 PM   #5
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by rgknief60 Quote
PM sent.
PM repiled, 52 AF-1 -----SOLD----- and shipped as of 4:30 PM CDST 10-10.