PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax K-1

Asking Price
1,650.00 USD

Item Location
California (United States)

Item Description
I am totally sold on this camera. I've been using it for about 3 months now professionally and absolutely love it - so much I bought two, so I'd have a backup. This is my backup camera. However, I am needing to free up some funds for another project currently.

That said, I'm putting out a feeler for one of my K-1 bodies to subsidize the cost, since the Q is just so damn expensive. This body is absolutely flawless minus a tiny scratch next to the lens mounting ring (from a Sigma 35mm f/1.4 ) and an indentation on the serial number sticker on the bottom of the camera from a QR plate. Otherwise, it looks mint. I just checked the shutter count and it's at 7k and change.

The sale includes everything as new in the original box - strap, charger, paperwork - the whole shebang. I will add photos eventually but wanted to gauge interest first!

Please feel free to drop me a line with any questions.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
New

Shipping Destinations
North America

Shipping Charge
$30

Shipping Services
USPS, UPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Check/Money Order

Return Policy & Additional Details
48 after delivery to examine

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by opianstate; 11-05-2016 at 12:54 PM.