07-28-2008, 06:18 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 4 (100%)
[SOLD] Gitzo GT3541LS Tripod

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Gitzo GT3541LS Tripod

Item Description
This is the latest update (released early summer this year so you know it is not old) to the Gitzo 3540LS that everyone knows is the "one" tripod that'll work with big lenses and is small enough to fit into a carry on and go hiking with so you don't need to keep upgrading your tripod.

Mint condition and hasn't seen outside use yet...only used for macros indoors. Warranty card hasn't been filled out and all boxes/materials are included.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling or Trading

Item Condition
Used
Mint

Item Location
Boston, MA

Asking Price
US$ 625

Shipping Charge
included if within continental US

Shipping Services
UPS, USPS

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Check/Money Order

Additional Details
Looking for an FA*85/1.4 as a trade or $625 shipped in continental US. Thought I'd list it here before it goes on fleabay.

Would consider shipping outside the US but only if the money is transferred first and I recognize your username; I have 100% feedback on ebay and you can google my name so I'm not a scammer :-)

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!