Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-09-2016, 10:03 PM   #1
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 3 (100%)
MF lenses: M 28/3.5, A 50/1.7, Rokinon 35/1.4, CZJ 50/2.8, CZJ 135/3.5

I have up for sale a number of manual-focus lenses, all of them covering full frame, three in K-mount and two in M42 screw mount.
Shipping is from New Jersey via UPS, includes insurance, and requires a signature; for one lens it's a flat $15 to anywhere in the USA, but if you buy two or more lenses (see also my autofocus lens thread) I'll ship them free. This map shows expected time to destination.
All product photos are of the actual lenses for sale, and all sample photos were taken with my K-30 (APS-C). As far as I can see, none of these lenses has any fungus, haze, or oil on the aperture blades, and all the focusing rings work smoothly. I have tried to be conservative in describing the glass, as I have not sold lenses before.
Payment can be via PayPal.
Returns will be accepted within 7 days of receipt, buyer pays return shipping.

Rokinon (Samyang) 35mm f/1.4 AS UMC for Pentax K - $260 SOLD (reviews - product photos)
Includes: original front cap (plus a cap keeper), generic rear cap, original hood, Zeikos UV filter
Condition: Glass is very clean, no scratches I can see. Barrel looks fine too.
Comments: This works great as an indoor lens if you don't need autofocus; I used it primarily in this capacity on my K-30. Reviews across the 'net always praise this lens for its consistent sharpness to the edges of the frame. Photos I've taken with it include this one and this one.

smc Pentax-A 50mm f/1.7 - $40 (reviews - product photos - lens sample thread)
Includes: generic front and rear caps
Condition: Barrel and glass both quite clean, no scratches as far as I can see.
Comments: The first Pentax prime I ever bought. Hard to beat for value. I just haven't used it since getting my FA 43 Limited, but that cost eight times as much as this 50/1.7. Photos I've taken with it include this one, this one, and this one -- when I saw the print of that last one, I thought at first that the dirt on the lamp was dirt on the actual print.

smc Pentax-M 28mm f/3.5 - $35 (reviews - product photos)
Condition: This one has numerous cleaning marks on it from when I mistakenly tried to clean it with what was evidently the wrong kind of microfiber, hence the low price.
Comments: Small and light, and everyone says the blues and purples from this lens are something special. Given photos like this one, I can't disagree (straight out of camera, and I don't think I even used a polarizer on it). However, I haven't used it since getting my Contax Distagon 28/2.8.

Carl Zeiss Jena Tessar 50mm f/2.8 - $30 (reviews - product photos)
Condition: There may be some tiny scratches on the glass; I can only see them from certain angles, and as you can see they didn't show up in the product photos. Barrel has some spots of paint loss on the edges.
Comments: M42 lens; includes M/A switch for easy operation on a DSLR.

Carl Zeiss Jena Sonnar 135mm f/3.5 (zebra) - $60 (reviews - product photos)
Includes: generic front and rear caps, box(!)
Condition: There appear to be some tiny scratches on the glass. I cannot get the aperture to stop down, even though it was working just the other day; I opened up the lens a bit and could find no obvious reason for this. The pin retracts when I hit the lever, and the springs that I can see inside are both working fine, but the post inside that controls the aperture blades apparently just will not rotate. Someone with more experience than I have in working on lenses might be able to remedy this.
Comments: M42 lens; stop down is via a spring-loaded lever behind the aperture ring (in some of the product photos you can see the bent paper clip I jammed into it so that I could get photos of the aperture blades -- bent paper clip not included). Photos I've taken with it include this one, this one, this one, and this one.

---------- Post added 11-10-16 at 07:42 PM ----------

The Rokinon 35/1.4 has been sold! All other lenses are still available.

Last edited by Scintilla; 11-13-2016 at 09:00 PM. Reason: Price drop on A 50/1.7
11-11-2016, 04:58 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Original Poster
It was just brought to my attention that my product photo albums were not set up correctly to be visible to anyone else. I do apologize for the error and have just set the albums for all remaining lenses to Public. Here are some examples; each one is a link to the relevant album.

11-13-2016, 09:17 PM   #3
Pentaxian

Original Poster
Price drop on the A 50/1.7.