PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax K-5 w/Grip and KATZ EYE Plus split prism screen with microprism collar

Asking Price
240.00 USD

Item Location
Lewes DE (United States)

Item Description
Selling my Pentax k-5 with shutter count 33,880. This is my backup to my K-3. I now have another camera and the K-3 is my backup.
Selling the Pentax K-5 body, a generic battery grip plus AA tray (not Pentax grip but this one served me well for many years.), manual for the K-5
The Pentax K-5 has the KATZ EYE Plus split prism with microprism collar installed.
Here's a link to the focus screen information on the Forum KATZ EYE Plus split prism with microprism collar reviews - Pentax Camera Accessory Review Database
This camera comes with the Pentax D-BC90 Battery Charger

The camera is in good condition with protective screens on the rear and top display.
Includes the original Pentax body cap for the mount.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Shipping Charge
included in the sale price

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
15 day return if not as advertised; buyer pays return postage plus the original postage to send the item to the buyer.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

Last edited by RockvilleBob; 11-18-2016 at 10:18 AM. Reason: added battery charger
11-17-2016, 01:30 PM   #2
DTW

Feedback Score: 1 (100%)
Pm sent.