Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-29-2016, 06:03 AM   #1
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 67 (100%)
Pentax FA 28mm F2.8 AL in excellent condition!

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax FA 28mm F2.8 AL in excellent condition!

Asking Price
230.00 USD

Item Location
Québec (Canada)

Item Description
Up for sale is this wonderful copy of the FA28mm F2.8 AL.

I got it recently second-hand. The plan was to replace the DA21mm Limited with it. Now that I shoot full frame more often than not, I figured that I could use a comparable focal length and benefit from the wider field of view.

While the FA28 is just as good, optically, as the DA21 (that's saying something), I use the 21 for one main purpose : to generate starbursts in night photography. And the FA28, while it can generate starbursts, isn't on par with the DA21. So, my loss, your gain.

As you can see from the pictures, the lens is optically perfect, and cosmetically like new. I can't list it as mint or like new because it lacks the box, that's all.

I'll even include an aftermarket lens hood (not pictured). I have perfect feedback here, so you can buy with confidence. Shipping is at cost, to be determined based on your location.

Drop me a PM!

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Quebec

Shipping Services
Canada post prefered, others upon request

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
To be discussed case by case

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!