PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Tokina ATX PRO 28-70/ 2.8 zoom lens for Pentax

Asking Price
275.00 USD

Item Location
Denver, CO (United States)

Item Description
Here's a very clean autofocus lens for your Pentax K-1. It's the least expensive way to achieve those most sought-after of specs: f 2.8, all the way from 28 to 70. This is the lens that marks you as a "PRO"- it says so right on the lens! But never mind that. Just enjoy the pro-build, Tokina-style. Feel the cool touch of metal beneath your fingers. Wish you'd remembered to bring the monopod. Relish in the big, bright view of a full frame viewfinder illuminated by f2.8!

Anyhow, this is a superb copy. It looks and feels like brand new. It ought to outlive us all. The only possible issue is that the focus ring is a bit inconsistent. It's supposed to shift from AF to MF by moving the focusing ring back and forth, but it sometimes locks up and resists the shift until it's refocusd on infinity. I recommend using the camera controls to change focus mode, or use back button focus instead.

I'm including the original lens hood, a rear cap and Tiffen Skylight 1A filter in lieu of a front cap. As always, I guarantee your satisfaction.

This lens has become pretty rare. I'm not aware of another on sale at this moment. This one is priced a little below the most recent eBay sale.

Check the last photo for a vision of what you want to see next- camera not included,

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Mint

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
$10 in USA, international buyers pay actual cost

Shipping Services
USPS, UPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Check/Money Order

Return Policy & Additional Details
Return for full refund if not satisfied, no returns after 14 days of delivery.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
DMC-LX5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
DMC-LX5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
DMC-LX5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
DMC-LX5  Photo 

Last edited by Wheatridger; 12-08-2016 at 11:26 PM. Reason: caption
12-10-2016, 09:42 AM   #2
Forum Member

Feedback Score: 1 (100%)
I would love this to go with my atx-pro 80-200, but it's too close to Christmas and I've spent too much on the kids. Good Luck.
02-22-2017, 11:06 AM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 8 (100%)
Original Poster
Sold.