Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-26-2016, 10:31 AM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
Pentax Telephoto FA 77mm f/1.8 Limited Series Autofocus Lens (Black) Bokeh Machine

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax FA 77mm f/1.8 Limited Series Autofocus Lens (Black)

Asking Price
700.00 USD

Item Location
New Hampshire (United States)

Item Description
A Pentax Telephoto SMCP-FA 77mm f/1.8 Limited Series Autofocus Lens (Black) in like new (mint) shape that I purchased new from B&H Photo this past October for your consideration with a few scratches on the lens cap as the only issue. I need to sell it to raise money for the Pentax 70-200 which I really want for landscape work but cost a small fortune, and I would like to keep both but that cannot happen financially. I have also included a B&W 49MM XS-Pro /Nano -MC UVA filter which is mounted on the lens in great condition along with everything that came with the lens including the lens pouch, front and rear caps, and Pentax box. This lens is registered with Pentax and is the USA version. This copy was made in Vietnam just as all the new ones are but I have read they are the equal of the Japanese versions. These lenses are $900.00 new, so $700.00 for an almost new may seem on the pricey side for some but is the going rate if you shop around.
I will take PayPal or a check(USA only for a check) for payment, and ship when the check clears. I will also ship internationally as long as the extra shipping is covered by the buyer.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling or open to talking trade regarding the Pentax 70- 200 lens

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New 7 weeks old

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge

Shipping Services
USPS Priority with insurance

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal or check( but only a check for USA transactions)

Return Policy & Additional Details
15 days as long as the item purchased is the item returned

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 7  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 7  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 7  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 7  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 7  Photo 

Last edited by k2parn; 12-29-2016 at 09:32 AM.