Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-03-2008, 05:00 PM   #1

Feedback Score: 1 (100%)
[SOLD] K10D + 2 Lenses, SD card, batteries, camera bag

I am selling a complete digital SLR kit in EXCELLENT condition. I have gotten fantastic photos from this camera and have taken extremely good care of it (never used it in the rain, always kept it in the padded camera bag when not in use, had it professionally cleaned, etc.). The lenses are both absolutely pristine: I've kept a filter on them since I first got them, and there is no sign of wear on either one.

The K10D is a great camera. I'm selling my gear because I just graduated from college and am moving to New York for work, and between the lack of time I'll have to shoot and the high cost of living in New York I just can't afford to keep it.

The auction includes everything pictured in the photographs. The items are:

-Pentax K10D Body, including the original box, all the cables, paperwork, owners' manual, battery charger, etc. The only sign of wear is a small cosmetic scratch in the plastic near the shutter release (shown in one of the photographs).
-Pentax 18-55mm SMC P-DA f/3.5-5.6 lens (the standard kit lens - I've found it to produce really good images and the autofocus is fast and accurate)
-Sigma 28-200mm f/3.5-5.6 Aspherical Macro lens. This lens has an amazing range, is sharp throughout, and has become the lens I use almost all the time. The macro feature makes it also very useful for shooting flowers, insects, etc.
-UV and Polarizing filters for both of the lenses (and the original lens caps and hoods, of course)
-Four batteries
-Lexar Professional 1GB SD Card
-Lowepro lens case (which I keep in the camera bag most of the time as extra padding for my second lens, but which also has a belt attachment so you can carry the second lens outside the bag for a quick change)
-Lowepro camera bag, which is very compact but holds all the equipment listed above.

I originally paid $1495 for all of this, and it is still covered under warranty until December 25, 2009. I am only asking 945 for all of this--less than 2/3 of the new value.

If you have any questions or would like more pictures of any of my gear, please feel free to contact me.

I also have a DA* 300mm f/4 lens for sale, in pristine condition.

Attached Images

Last edited by arg1285; 08-03-2008 at 05:09 PM.