PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
smc PENTAX-FA 1:1.7 50mm

Asking Price
250.00 AUD

Item Location
Canberra ACT (Australia)

Item Description
Yes I will produce any detail that is required if someone is interested in it. I could use dropbox to send you photographs it has taken recently. I have none at the moment but will take what you request.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Mint

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
???

Shipping Services
???

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
I have had this lens for a long time but probably taken less than 10 photos with it. It has a filter on the front of the lens that has always been left in place. This is my first time trying to sell anything through this forum and I am willing to negotiate of course. I am somewhat wary of how difficult the transaction will be if anyone is actually interested in it. I understand this lens has quite a reputation and is rare. But is there anyone interested in it? I am more interested in telephoto work and should not have bought it in the first place. It works quite successively with my K – r

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

01-08-2017, 02:02 AM   #2
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 18 (100%)
Are you interested in trading a Sigma 17-50 2.8 OS HSM lens? I'm also in Canberra.
01-08-2017, 03:15 AM   #3

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
Original Poster
I am only interested in 500mm or more. Thanks for the query.
01-08-2017, 06:14 AM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 43 (100%)
Have always thought this was a wonderful lens!

01-08-2017, 03:18 PM   #5
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 18 (100%)
QuoteOriginally posted by Horus28 Quote
I am only interested in 500mm or more. Thanks for the query.
No problem, good luck with the sale.
01-08-2017, 11:25 PM   #6

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
QuoteOriginally posted by Horus28 Quote
PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
smc PENTAX-FA 1:1.7 50mm

Asking Price
250.00 AUD

Item Location
Canberra ACT (Australia)

Item Description
Yes I will produce any detail that is required if someone is interested in it. I could use dropbox to send you photographs it has taken recently. I have none at the moment but will take what you request.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Mint

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
???

Shipping Services
???

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
I have had this lens for a long time but probably taken less than 10 photos with it. It has a filter on the front of the lens that has always been left in place. This is my first time trying to sell anything through this forum and I am willing to negotiate of course. I am somewhat wary of how difficult the transaction will be if anyone is actually interested in it. I understand this lens has quite a reputation and is rare. But is there anyone interested in it? I am more interested in telephoto work and should not have bought it in the first place. It works quite successively with my K – r

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!
I've sent you a PM.