PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Asahi Pentax 6x7 Auto Bellows

Asking Price
250.00 USD (Reduced from $275)

Item Location
Coquitlam, BC (Canada)

Item Description
While this bellows unit is in “very good” condition overall, the bellows itself, which is contained in a separate metal frame, is much newer than the rest of the components and is in excellent condition, with no light leaks and nicely pliable. All controls function smoothly.

This bellows is a viable alternative for 645 photographers, using the Adapter 645 for 67 Lens, as the Pentax 645 Auto Bellows Unit is almost impossible to find used. Used with any K mount camera you gain more than twice the extension capability over using the Asahi Pentax Auto Bellows (170mm v/s 352mm). You can use 6x7 or 67 lenses, which at present are extremely well priced used, or with the Pentax Reverse Adaptors 67mm or 49mm you can use 6x7, 67, 645 or even “35mm” lenses in reverse mode.

The 6x7 Auto Bellows can be as old as forty years, or new as 10 years, as they were available over a very long period of time. The amazing thing is that you can still buy a replacement bellows, made by a company in the UK who designed and built the bellows for the Kodak Folding Brownie Camera in 1936.

There is no original box or hard copy manual, but also included is a memory stick containing a high-res full colour PDF digital manual, suitable for printing, along with a PDF Bellows eBook and PDF copies of the manuals for all the peripheral equipment that can be used with it (580mb of files).

Reason for the sale is that I have two of them. More detailed images are available. And please check out the review in the Pentax Forum Accessory Database:

Pentax 6X7 Auto Bellows reviews - Pentax Camera Accessory Review Database

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
25.00 Continental US & Canada

Shipping Services
Canada Post

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Return accepted if not as stated.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-3  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-3  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-3  Photo         

Last edited by oneill; 01-27-2017 at 04:51 PM. Reason: Price Reduction
01-21-2017, 10:52 PM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 58 (100%)
Original Poster
---------- Post added 01-21-2017 at 09:53 PM ----------

Bump!

Last edited by oneill; 01-22-2017 at 12:15 PM.
01-23-2017, 08:04 AM   #3
Loyal Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 6 (100%)
hi , just wondering if the double cable release is included with the bellows
cheers Gary
01-23-2017, 11:50 AM   #4
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by garywakeling Quote
hi , just wondering if the double cable release is included with the bellows
cheers Gary
Hi Gary,

It was not, but I would include one from one of my other bellows units as a bonus if you are interested in purchasing.

Murray

01-23-2017, 01:30 PM   #5
Loyal Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 6 (100%)
Hi Murray, I am interested in the bellows unit however living in Australia, I realise that the shipping can sometimes be quite expensive. I am happy to have the item sent via the Canadian postal service rather than fedex or ups and don't require tracking, could you obtain a shipping quote for me. I understand that at least I don't speak Polish from reading your bellows bible, that has to be a slight advantage in the deal. Thanks for the bellows bible, I have the auto bellows m and slide copier and found your book an amazing resource. It wasn't until you replied to my question that the penny dropped it was you, who else would have two 6x7 bellows?
Cheers Gary
01-27-2017, 05:19 PM   #6
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Original Poster
PM Sent!

QuoteOriginally posted by garywakeling Quote
Hi Murray, I am interested in the bellows unit however living in Australia, I realise that the shipping can sometimes be quite expensive. I am happy to have the item sent via the Canadian postal service rather than fedex or ups and don't require tracking, could you obtain a shipping quote for me. I understand that at least I don't speak Polish from reading your bellows bible, that has to be a slight advantage in the deal. Thanks for the bellows bible, I have the auto bellows m and slide copier and found your book an amazing resource. It wasn't until you replied to my question that the penny dropped it was you, who else would have two 6x7 bellows?
Cheers Gary
I sent you a story by PM