PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
SMC Takumar 35mm f/2

Asking Price
135.00 USD

Item Location
Boston, MA (United States)

Item Description
SMC Takumar 35mm f/2 with some cosmetic marks on the barrel but excellent glass and mechanically sound. I don't remember when/where I acquired this but I have plenty of other glass in this focal range and it just sits on the shelf, so it's time it found a new home.

The glass shows no scratches, hazing or fungus. There is a yellow tint to the glass, but that is ALWAYS present on this lens due to the optical elements containing thorium, and it is not a defect. The aperture ring turns easily, and the focus ring rotates smoothly. There is some minor internal dust visible upon close inspection, but there is no effect on image quality. The iris is snappy and responsive and the blades are free of oil. The Auto/Manual switch functions properly.

Includes Asahi/Pentax/Takumar front and rear caps and the original leather case.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Free in USA, please contact me for pricing to other destinations

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Returns are accepted within 14 days of receipt of the item.

If you are requesting a return due to an undisclosed defect, I will cover the costs. Otherwise it is the buyer's responsibility.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by nugget247; 01-10-2017 at 07:28 PM.
01-10-2017, 07:01 PM   #2
Man With A Camera
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: The Great Pacific Northwet, in the Land Between Canada and Mexico
Feedback Score: 19 (100%)
So where are you willing to ship this?
01-10-2017, 07:26 PM - 1 Like   #3
Forum Member

Feedback Score: 4 (100%)
Original Poster
Shipping

Will ship within USA at no charge. Please contact me for a price if you need it shipped elsewhere. Thanks
01-10-2017, 11:04 PM   #4
Man With A Camera
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: The Great Pacific Northwet, in the Land Between Canada and Mexico
Feedback Score: 19 (100%)
QuoteOriginally posted by nugget247 Quote
Will ship within USA at no charge. Please contact me for a price if you need it shipped elsewhere. Thanks
Thank you.