PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax Mount Adapter K (M42 Adapter)

Asking Price
40.00 USD

Item Location
Boston, MA (United States)

Item Description
This is the OEM adapter used for mounting M42 lenses (Takumar et al.) onto a K-Mount camera body. Works with all Pentax/Ricoh SLR's and DSLR's released in the past 40 years. There are some obscure M42 lenses (non-Pentax) that cannot mount onto modern cameras with this adapter due to clearance issues, but they are the exception. Most lenses will work fine, including all Takumars to my knowledge.

I cleaned out one of my drawers to find several of these, probably acquired in various lot purchases over the years, and I certainly don't need them all.

You can find cheap, modern versions of this adapter but they have a bad reputation for breaking and/or getting stuck in your camera mount. The one for sale is believed to be manufactured in the 1970's or 1980's.

There are some minor cosmetic marks on it but overall its in great condition and ready for use.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Free in USA, contact me for pricing to other destinations

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Returns are accepted within 14 days of receipt of the item.

If you are requesting a return due to an undisclosed defect, I will cover the costs. Otherwise it is the buyer's responsibility.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!