PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
SMC Pentax-DA 1:3.5-5.6 18-135mm ED AL [IF] DC WR

Asking Price
180.00 GBP

Item Location
Somerset (UK)

Item Description
This lens came as a kit with my K-50 and I loved it so much I kept it when I upgraded to the K-3II. However, since expanding my lens collection, this one has fallen out of use and it has been sat in my lens drawer a while. It's time to pass it on to someone new who will enjoy it. Feel free to check out the reviews of this excellent budget all-rounder.

It has been used a lot, but is still in excellent condition throughout. There are signs of use on the zoom and focus rings and the mount, but no damage, or dents. Not a hint of haze or fungus, the aperture is snappy and clean, the focus motor is fast and smooth. Both caps and hood are included, but no box as it was part of a kit. On both my bodies it required only slight AF adjustment and the images are clean, sharp and centred.

I will send it well packaged, tracked and insured (by UPS) free of charge in the UK. For international buyers I will send for cost price, please contact me with your location so I can get a price.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
UK Shipping Included

Shipping Services
UPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
If you're not happy with the item, return it to me for a full refund. International shipping costs not included.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images