Item for Sale
SMC Pentax-F 24-50mm F4

Asking Price
250.00 AUD

Item Location
Perth, Western Australia (Australia)

Item Description
SMC Pentax-F 24-50mm F4

Not one that comes up too often, and may be of interest to some, particularly those lucky enough to have a K1

This lens is in excellent condition for it's age. There are no significant marks on the body, no cracks or dents.
The glass is not scratched or hazy, with just minor internal dust as you would expect of a 20-30 year old lens.
The focus ring is fine, standard F series small ring and short throw, but no issue.
The zoom ring is fine from 24-28mm, a touch stiff between 28-35mm, then fine again from 35-50mm. It does not require forcing, just noticeably tighter in that middle range than at either end. The total physical lens length is shortest at 30mm, so not sure if that's a contributing factor?
The aperture ring is fine, again just the normal F series feel, but likely you'll just have it locked in 'A' all the time regardless. The aperture blades are dry and snappy, no oil or issues.

The lens comes with original front cap and original rear cap only, no hood etc.

I purchased this lens from Japan. I've been spending too much on lenses lately and accumulating more than I need, all while contemplating my upgrade options from my K-5. I think I've made my decisions and I really can't justify keeping this lens...as much as I want to. Tested operation on my K-5 and no issues observed.

If you are in Perth, Western Australia and would like to test the lens before purchase please let me know. I accept PayPal, but again, if you are in Perth and wish to do C.O.D and collect the lens that would be fine.

Postage within Australia is included. I can ship worldwide, with additional postage cost calculated, likely an extra AUD$25 to most international destinations.

I would accept return if the lens is not as described.

I've just added some quick photos, excuse the quality...I probably should have given the lens a quick clean before taking the photos

Please contact me with any questions you may have.

Thanks
Dean

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Domestic Australian shipping included, extra cost for international.

Shipping Services
Australia Post, or as you request at your expense.

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
Returns accepted if item not as described.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by Dean Bradshaw; 01-21-2017 at 09:07 PM. Reason: Photos added
01-21-2017, 06:17 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 15 (100%)
Original Poster
Photos added, thanks.
Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
DMC-G85  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
DMC-G85  Photo 
View Picture EXIF