Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-04-2008, 10:34 PM   #1
Inactive Account

Feedback Score: 11 (100%)
[SOLD] Mamiya c330f & Luna Pro F

I am selling my beloved Mamiya c330f along with my Luna Pro F digital light meter.

I bought the Mamiya used some years ago and have used it for a couple weddings and such, but have taken very good care of it and it was in fantastic condition when I got it. It is clean and works very well. The 1/500 shutter speed is a bit slow according to the tech I took it too, but all others speeds were within standard tolerances. The lens is clean and sharp. This thing takes amazing photographs. It has interchangeable lenses and there are other focal lengths floating about, although I always just used the 80mm, which is standard on a 6x6 camera. This is the later version of this lens and is a 2.8.

The Luna Pro F is a fantastic digital light meter that reads incident or reflected, ambient and flash. It will even tell you the difference between the flash exposure and the ambient light so you can calculate light balance. It has settings to compensate for ND filters and also does cine metering. It reads light to the tenth of a stop and is very accurate. I bought it brand new and still have the original box, the carrying case and all the box contents. It is in excellent condition, not a scratch on it that my eyes can see. It has been replaced in Gossen's lineup by the Digipro F and the only difference I can see is that they moved the location of the light sensor.

I am asking $500 USD for the pair. This is really a great photography tool and has consistently taken remarkable photos for me. I am willing to ship this anywhere if buyer is willing to pay shipping and PayPal address and account are confirmed.

08-04-2008, 10:52 PM   #2
Inactive Account

Feedback Score: 11 (100%)
Original Poster
Photos of the items are here