PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Zacuto Z-Finder Pro 2.5x Viewfinder for 3.2" Screens - CUSTOMIZED FOR K1

Asking Price
199.95 USD

Item Location
WI (United States)

Item Description
I own a K1 and a bunch of manual focus lenses. I always shoot my manual lenses on my K1 using live-view and this view finder. This Zacuto viewfinder enables me to nail critical focus with fast lenses wide-open almost 100% of the time!

This rig has been customized to fit onto the K1 (and K3) cameras. Out of the box, these Zacuto Viewfinders will not fit onto either a K1 or a K3 without blocking the battery compartment door. I had a machinist friend of mine modify and paint black this base plate so that on a K1 or K3 camera, you can use this rig and still open the battery cover!

Am selling this rig because I have three other ones and really only need two of them. It is in like new condition with one exception - on the last photo you will see a black Sharpie mark on the red focusing dial (that was my setting).

You will receive everything you see in the second photo, including: viewfinder, baseplate, neck strap, instructions (not shown in photos), 6 extender stacks to adjust for your eyes, rectangular viewfinder cover, customized base plate, rubber hood and round cap/cover with attachment cord, and attachment plate to attach the viewfinder to the base plate. ALSO, I am throwing in a Swiss Arca plate that you can attach to the bottom of the viewfinders' base plate to facilitate easy attachment and removal from your tripod's ballhead.

A quality viewfinder such a this is a MUST HAVE for serious K1 photography with manual lenses!

Of course the K1 camera shown in the first photo is not included.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Shipping Charge

Shipping Services
USPS Priority Mail

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
ONLY IF NOT AS DESCRIBED

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by Fenwoodian; 12-23-2017 at 12:14 PM.
02-06-2017, 10:05 AM   #2

Feedback Score: 25 (100%)
PM sent. Thanks.
02-06-2017, 11:50 AM   #3
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 111 (100%)
Original Poster
This Zacuto rig just sold!

But I will leave this ad up for a few more hours.

I have another one of these for sale, and if anyone else is interested please let me know. It will be a week or so before I can ship the next one because the base plate is at my mechanics' shop being custom modified for use on the Pentax K1 camera.