Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-06-2017, 04:04 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 31 (100%)
Pentax K-5ii with battery grip, extra battery (REDUCED)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax K-5ii with battery grip, extra battery, Mestos PD-K5HL l-bracket

Asking Price
475.00 USD

Item Location
Mount Joy, PA (United States)

Item Description
$525 $500 $475:Pentax K-5ii camera with D-BG4 Battery Grip with boxes and original contents, plus NEW extra battery (i.e. you will have the original battery plus the new spare battery)
$80: Mestos PD-K5HL l-bracket anti-twist plate for use with the camera and grip. SOLD

This is a clean, excellent condition camera body and battery grip. The shutter count is a mere 2400 actuations. The camera comes with all original accessories in its original box. That includes the original battery, charger, and strap. The velvet flocking on the strap shows wear but the strap is very clean - no tears or rips in the material whatsoever. The camera and grip are very clean. The only real signs of handling are the slight dulling on the textured surfaces of the grip areas. The screens are free of scratches and blemishes - anything you see in the photo is just a reflection. Also included is a NEW spare battery in its original package. The only thing of note about the camera is the molding of the battery release button inside its compartment is cosmetically rough - it came directly from Pentax like this and not from misuse or wear and tear. Doesn't affect function in the slightest. This K-5ii was a replacement from Pentax for a K-5 with AF issues they couldn't solve. The K-5ii worked so perfectly I had no reason to complain about some roughened plastic that hides inside the camera.

The battery grip is genuine Pentax and in excellent condition. The battery grip has two tray options - one for the D-LI90 batteries and one for standard AA batteries.

I'm asking a flat $20 for shipping for the camera and grip. To the best of my knowledge ground shipping is legally required for anything including li-ion batteries.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Shipping Charge

Shipping Services
UPS Ground

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
I will accept returns within 7 days of receipt only if the item arrives not as described.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by LowVoltage; 02-24-2017 at 01:02 PM. Reason: ITEM UPDATE
02-13-2017, 10:36 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Valentine's Day bump and price reduction. Body and grip are now $500.
02-20-2017, 12:35 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Another price drop.

Body with grip and new battery are now $475. Again, shutter count is exactly and only 2400...
L-bracket is now $80.

Next stop is evilBay.
02-20-2017, 09:00 PM   #4

Feedback Score: 1 (100%)
Will you be willing to sell the grip and battery separate? If yes, how much?

02-20-2017, 10:56 PM   #5
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by aamir515 Quote
Will you be willing to sell the grip and battery separate? If yes, how much?
I think we can work something out. Check your PMs.
02-23-2017, 12:41 AM   #6
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 2 (100%)
Are you only willing to ship within intercontinental US ? Im interested in Metsos L-bracket.
02-23-2017, 11:10 PM   #7
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 16 (100%)
Is Mestos L Bracket available? Sent PM although it may not have gone through for some reason.
02-24-2017, 08:34 AM   #8
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by disco_owner Quote
Are you only willing to ship within intercontinental US ? Im interested in Metsos L-bracket.
I'm sorry to say international shipping seems to be prohibitively expensive.[COLOR="Silver"]