Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-13-2017, 12:28 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 5 (100%)
Really Right Stuff BD80-L camera L-plate for Nikon D80/D90

Staff note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means Pentax Forums may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. If you would like to support the forum directly, you may also make a donation here.

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Really Right Stuff BD80-L camera L-plate for Nikon D80/D90

Asking Price
39.99 USD

Item Location
Pennsylvania (United States)

Item Description
I have an L-plate that fits a Nikon D80 or D90 without the battery grip. It's from RRS and includes all the accessories (mounting screw, hex key, instructions, plastic bag). It's in great shape and needs a new home.

Purchased new for $140 in 2009 (yeah... I know).

I imagine not many people still shoot this camera but it's worth a shot. I sold my D80 for parts, and recently sold my two Nikon lenses. This is the last thing that needs to go.

I'm accepting reasonable offers but please consider that shipping is included in my asking price, so I can't go *too* much lower (especially international). If for some reason shipping cost to your country is excessive, you can either pay the difference or agree to cancel. Import duties are your responsibility. Return shipping is your responsibility (but this is a hunk of metal, so there's really nothing to go wrong with it).

Disclaimer: I have this listed up on eBay currently but can't post a link to it until at least a week has passed. Forum rules.

Thanks!

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
included

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Check/Money Order

Return Policy & Additional Details
Only if not as described.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

---------- Post added 02-13-17 at 02:31 AM ----------

02-22-2017, 04:53 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Bump for a moon shot!

Now with 100% more eBay links (if you prefer).

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Really-Right-Stuff-BD80-L-Camera-L-Plate-for-Nikon-D...UAAOSw5cNYjo3H
02-24-2017, 09:51 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Sold to a member.

Thanks!