Asking Price
FA* 85mm f1.4: $850 USD

**PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING/INSURANCE**

Item Location
Maryland (United States)

Item Description
WHAT'S FOR SALE:

PENTAX K-1 Camera $1540 USD SOLD
For sale is one Pentax K-1 Full Frame digital SLR camera. I purchased this camera in May 2016 from K&M Camera in New York City (so USA model.) The camera is in great condition. I have enjoyed it but also babied it... waited so long for a Pentax full frame I couldn't bare to be anything other than SUPER careful with it (even though Pentax is known for their tough, durable camera bodies.) So no marks on the body and no marks on the screen. All dials and buttons are working exactly as they should be and as they were when new. Shutter count is 4,708 (according to the online shutter counter at PentaxForums.com.) All original accessories and box are included in the sale and will be packaged as arrived new.
Flickr Photo Album: Pentax K-1 | Flickr

FA* 85mm f1.4 Lens **Withdrawn from sale for now**
Hard to let this one go, but I am selling my Pentax FA* 85mm f1.4 lens. The lens is in great shape and there are minimal marks on the silver lens body and no marks on the lens elements. It has had a Hoya Skylight filter on it the whole time I have owned it and it is included in the sale. No oil, fungus or significant dust inside the lens. The metal lens hood does have a few marks (bright marks/scuffs) on the silver paint and rubber ring. I have tried to post many photos so you can see for yourself (see link to flickr album.)

The previous owner glued part of the mounting bayonet, specifically the one that is used for storing in reverse (if you are not familiar with this, this hood has two separate bayonets, one for mounting forward and one for reverse "storage" mounting.) When mounting the hood in reverse, it will spin past the point where it would have previously stopped, but you can still feel when it is mounted fully and has no problem holding on. Mounting the hood forward for use works exactly as it should - no issues. I am including a Pentax S120-150 lens case. People say this too often perhaps, but honestly some of my favorite "Pentax" photos were taken with this lens.
Flickr Photo Album: Pentax FA* 85mm f1.4 Lens | Flickr

WHY AM I SELLING?:
Spent the last ten years collecting my "perfect" 12 lens full frame kit but the reality for me is that I don’t make money with photography (just a hobby) and I have too much gear and a growing family. So I am selling almost all my gear across brands and settling on a more dad-chasing-kids-under-three camera kit. I'm going to miss this stuff but maybe I will find them all someday again.

MY SELLING PHILOSOPHY:
I am not doing this as a business... I am just a photographer passing on a camera. I've included all details I can think of to be as clear as possible. I gain nothing from being misleading as it's a waste of everyone's time and something I hate dealing with as an online buyer when it happens. Plain and simple, it is just not how I do business. I want my transactions to go nice and smooth for both of us.

Let me know if you have questions - always happy to answer them. Thanks for Looking!

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
North America

Shipping Charge
Inluded

Shipping Services
USPS Priority Mail

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Returns are accepted if does not arrive as described. Otherwise, I describe my items as they are.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by sunny16; 02-23-2017 at 07:18 AM.
02-20-2017, 12:57 PM   #2

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
Hi Sunny 16,

Hope you are doing well. I'm interested in the lens, FA* 85mm 1.4 but not the k1 body since I already have one. Would you consider selling it separately? If so, may I know what price you are asking?

Last edited by freedomsk; 02-21-2017 at 10:15 AM.
02-20-2017, 02:12 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
That is a sweet looking combo
02-20-2017, 03:13 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 39 (100%)
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by freedomsk Quote
Hi Sunny 16,

Hope you are doing well. I'm interested in the lens, FA* 85mm 1.4 but not the k1 body since I already have one. Would you consider selling it separately? If so, may I know what price you are asking?

Bests,
Kexin
Thanks for the message!

I certainly would consider selling it separately. So I have someone who is potentially interested in the bundle but if that falls through, I will send you a PM about the lens.

02-20-2017, 05:06 PM   #5

Feedback Score: 2 (100%)
Oh what a sweet combination. I'd buy if I didn't already have. Or maybe I'll need a backup?
02-20-2017, 06:14 PM   #6
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 4 (100%)
I love the RFS, makes me think doing the same. Free bump!
02-20-2017, 06:37 PM   #7
Pentaxian

Exactly the setup I use! Would buy it all over again if I had to.

02-20-2017, 08:14 PM   #8
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 27 (100%)
QuoteOriginally posted by LeRolls Quote
Exactly the setup I use! Would buy it all over again if I had to.
Ditto! This is THE perfect Portrait combo!
02-21-2017, 07:41 AM   #9

Feedback Score: 1 (100%)
What would you sell just the K-1 body for?
02-21-2017, 01:00 PM   #10
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Prices are updated to reflect individual sales. Have a few PM's about the K-1... working through them in order. FA* 85mm is still for sale.

Thanks for all the nice comments everyone. (though all the praise for the pair made my anxiety spike and almost considered pulling the add. I was supposed to try and sell this stuff last fall, but sooo hard to let go. LOL)
02-22-2017, 12:23 AM   #11
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

85mm Lens

I'll buy that 85mm lens if still available if we can agree on a price. I am in Canada so the conversion is ouch!
02-22-2017, 12:32 AM   #12
Man With A Camera
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: The Great Pacific Northwet, in the Land Between Canada and Mexico
Feedback Score: 19 (100%)
QuoteOriginally posted by Daniel Sommerfeld Quote
I'll buy that 85mm lens if still available if we can agree on a price. I am in Canada so the conversion is ouch!
Send him a PM.
02-22-2017, 06:03 AM   #13
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Pentax K-1 (SOLD)

Last edited by sunny16; 02-22-2017 at 10:40 AM.
02-22-2017, 03:15 PM   #14
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 4 (100%)
Wow - thats a smashing combo. That 85mm is screaming at this point - if I didnt have it I would jump on it. Really sweet deal.