Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-08-2008, 07:42 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 21 (100%)
[SOLD] Pentax Brand K/M42 Adapter and two "M"lenses

For sale Two lenses of the Pentax"M" series and the original K/m42 adapter

ASAHI PENTAX Adapter is used but in perfect condition,this version has the blackened back,............NOW SOLD

Venerable PENTAX "M" 50MM F/1.7.......In excellent condition,perfect order,clean .no marks.This is One of the best 50mm lenses,and a real work horse.No kidding,SHARP ,SATURATED COLORS,CONTRAST,a "GET THE JOB DONE"Kind of glass..Pretty compact too............50$ shipped.........

PERFECT Copy of the PENTAX "M" 200mm F/4......same ,same,.excellent condition and operation,In par with the 50mm 1.7,135mm 3.5 and all the M series primes.Compact to reasonable possibilities,features the classic integrated hood.The gorgeous coatings,help to produce very saturated images with the classic pentax contrast snap.And that is it for the description............90 $ dollars shipped

All prices include fees and i prefer paypal...IF shipping is Overseas,perhaps we need to add some reasonable shipping charges
I do have some feedback in the forum,and some in Eb@y if you need more references.
many thanks

Last edited by mayoapo; 08-08-2008 at 11:39 PM.
08-08-2008, 07:50 PM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 126 (99%)
M42 Adapter Wanted Here: https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/wanted-items/34127-m42-k-mount-adaptor.html
08-08-2008, 11:40 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
The adapter is now sold,and the prices for the lenses a bit reduced...thanks
08-09-2008, 05:12 AM   #4

Feedback Score: 15 (94%)
pm sent on the 200

08-09-2008, 05:24 AM   #5
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 12 (100%)
Thanks monochrome for trying to match me with this seller. Time difference worked against me I'm afraid.
08-09-2008, 05:59 AM   #6
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by rparmar Quote
Thanks monochrome for trying to match me with this seller. Time difference worked against me I'm afraid.
YVW - they're not really hard to find used - around $25 US (at least in North America).

Good luck.
08-09-2008, 05:03 PM   #7
Veteran Member

Original Poster
please read

Hi,..monochrome,thanks for the connexion .I sold the adapter right away ,so when i got the tip,it was already too late.I actually found this adapter to be in my possession(hidden somewhere),a few weeks after i bought a new one in my local photo store.I paid 30$ for a brand new pentax one..
If you are having trouble finding the adapter,i can sell you mine,for the amount i paid +shipping ...I can always go and buy another!..I sold my SMC takuamr 85mm 1.8 anyway
I had a PM about the 200mm ,but so far,it still available..and so is the 50mm
and since i am already here..I have a Pentax ME ,in good condition,but the foam is worn in the mirror box,and it causes the mirror to stick sometimes(funny enough only when the batteries are on!,i think the batteries are on their way,and the meter fouls around)..it comes with a 75-200 f/4.5 SEIKANON zoom lens...this lens looks and feels like a pentax M lens,and despite the slowish aperture ,the images that create in digital are not bad...20 dollars +shipping takes both...OR IF you buy One of the other lenses,you can have this for some additional shipping.I dont need it.
thanks
08-09-2008, 05:34 PM   #8
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by mayoapo Quote
Hi,..monochrome,thanks for the connexion .I sold the adapter right away ,so when i got the tip,it was already too late.I actually found this adapter to be in my possession(hidden somewhere),a few weeks after i bought a new one in my local photo store.I paid 30$ for a brand new pentax one.

Thanks - I was just trying to help you and rparmar get together.

If you are having trouble finding the adapter,i can sell you mine,for the amount i paid +shipping ...I can always go and buy another!..I sold my SMC takuamr 85mm 1.8 anyway

I have an M42 adapter to go with my Taks -

I have a Pentax ME ,in good condition,but the foam is worn in the mirror box,and it causes the mirror to stick sometimes

FWIW, at no risk you can get the ME CLA'ed by Eric Hendrickson and it will function as new again. If you are interested, send it to Eric for an evaluation - if you say no he will send it back for free. I believe he charges $55 for a CLA now (mirror bumper, foam, seals, lubricate all and adjust meter to factory spec) Home
Good luck on the rest of your sales - Paul

08-09-2008, 06:38 PM   #9
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 12 (100%)
QuoteOriginally posted by mayoapo Quote
If you are having trouble finding the adapter,i can sell you mine,for the amount i paid +shipping ...I can always go and buy another!
It is difficult in EU since many of the USA outlets that sell the adapter do not ship here. However I think I found one but need to hear back from the vendor. Thanks for the offer! Will keep it in mind.
08-09-2008, 06:59 PM   #10
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by rparmar Quote
It is difficult in EU since many of the USA outlets that sell the adapter do not ship here. However I think I found one but need to hear back from the vendor. Thanks for the offer! Will keep it in mind.
Well..if it doesn't work out ,let me know...monochrome,thanks for the info..I actually use an ME Super,I think the foam on the film gate needs to be replaced.Right now i tape the gate with electrical tape to make sure there are no light leaks,after loading..i am shooting about two or three exposures a week(versus 300 with k200!!!),so i will see in a couple of weeks some results..I have shot with all my lenses,and is my first roll in years,B&W..is quite nice to use film again

The Pentax 200mm F/4 is pending......
08-10-2008, 01:52 PM   #11
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Pentax M 200 F/4 is now sold.i will close this thread ,and repost the 50 mm with some other lenses soon
thanks