Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-08-2008, 08:37 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 38 (100%)
[SOLD] Olympus, Panasonic Leica, Canon gear

Hello everyone, I am selling off the rest of my non-Pentax gear that I no longer use. Everything is in mint condition and 100% complete with all the boxes and documents they shipped with. Only the Leica 14-50 lens has no box as I decided to separate it from the L1 kit. I can combine them at a lower price if you want them both.

All items are used unless noted and cannot be told apart from new. The Olympus 50mm, Panasonic 25mm and Panasonic flashes are less than two months old, everything other than that is no older than nine months.

I will be glad to offer lower prices if you buy more than one item. I am also open to trade for only Pentax brand items. Nothing older than a DA or FA lens please. I would also consider Nikon gear.

All prices include paypal fees. You only pay actual shipping fees in addition to the item prices. No shipping charge if a trade is made.

---- fourthirds stuff ----

[SOLD]Panasonic Leica 14-50mm f2.8-3.5.....$640

Panasonic Leica 25mm f1.4.....$800

Olympus 35mm f3.5 macro.....$170

[SOLD]Olympus 50mm f2.0 macro.....$370

[SOLD]Panasonic L1 DSLR.....$450 -- less than 300 shots taken with this camera

[SOLD]Panasonic FL-500 flash.....$275

Panasonic FL-500 flash NEW.....$300

---- Canon stuff ----

Canon Digital Rebel XT (black) w/canon cable remote.....$370

[SOLD]Canon 10-22mm with optional lens hood.....$650

Canon 1.4 tele-converter.....$250

Canon 580ex II flash NEW.....$390

Canon 580ex II flash NEW.....$390

--

I would rather keep this sale inside the United States, so please no overseas buyers unless you have done business with someone on this forum.

I will accept PayPal and standard credit cards through Google Checkout if you have some good feedback (eBay or here) or long time members tell me you are trustworthy.

I have an eBay rating of 100% with 5 out of 5 stars for item description from 108 transactions. My eBay user ID is “albertsiegel” if you wish to look me up. I also have excellent feedback here.

Please feel free to PM or e-mail me with any questions or comments you may have. Thank you for your interest.

Best wishes,

-albert

Last edited by Albert Siegel; 08-13-2008 at 08:32 AM.