PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
FUJI X-Pro 1 camera body with grip

Asking Price
350.00 USD

Item Location
Denver (United States)

Item Description
Selling my trusty X-Pro 1 to help fund my K-1 purchase. This is a wonderful camera that's never given me any problems, just excellent images. The Fuji's IQ is indistinguishable from K-1 images printed on apple's large-format wall calendars, although the FF Pentax has a bit more detail captured in larger magnifications. The Fuji JPG palette tends towards rich color and strong sharpening, but all can be adjusted to taste.

I'll post pix of it tomorrow. Time is of the essence, with a Pay Pal Credit payment due in three days! My asking price is at the bottom of the range bottom of recent eBay sold listings, so this is a deal. Five years ago this was a $1200 camera! Also includes a charger and battery. The camera shows minor wear, with some paint loss at corners, but no signs of impact or damage. The rear LCD has many light scratches that are visible under reflected light, but these don't show when reviewing images. If you put a protective glass cover like the GGS over the screen, the scratches will disappear entirely.

The X-Pro 1 makes a great compliment to a Pentax DSLR because it's so very different. It's better for portraits and manual focus lenses, I believe. With this camera's unique hybrid viewfinder you get the advantages of an EVF, but also the advantages of an optical view. Try it, you might like it.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
free in continental US

Shipping Services
USPS, UPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Returns accepted for full refund of purchase price within two weeks of receipt. Item must be in as-shipped condition.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

Last edited by Wheatridger; 03-14-2017 at 11:38 AM. Reason: typo
03-13-2017, 05:50 AM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 18 (100%)
Curious...
What were you using for lenses, and are any adapters included?
03-13-2017, 06:05 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 8 (100%)
Original Poster
I used a Fuji 18-55 kit lens and a Zeiss Touit 12/2.8. I plan to keep these lenses to use in the future with a different Fuji X body, but I recommend either one. I do have aNikon adaptor I would sell, but you can find those all over the web. The Fuji system is very adaptable too old lenses in manual use.
03-13-2017, 07:21 PM   #4
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 1 (100%)
Fuji Xpro1/XE1(evfonly) both 2012 releases, suit the M42 lenses really good , you have the look of the 60s with pretty good IQ.Lots of adapters and speedboosters as well.

03-13-2017, 07:30 PM - 1 Like   #5
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 8 (100%)
Original Poster
FYI- Novoflex sells a high-quality adaptor to fit Pentax K mount lenses to Fuji X, too. Even P 645 lenses can be adapted to it.
03-16-2017, 01:36 PM   #6

Feedback Score: 6 (100%)
Great camera. Free bump