PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Fujifilm X-T1 Graphite Silver ($700) & Fujinon 27mm f2.8 ($250) - Mint

Asking Price
1.00 USD

Item Location
Virginia (United States)

Item Description
The mechanic informed me that the alternator and water pump in my car is busted, so I've decided to sell my Fuji gear and stick to my Ricoh GR II. Thanks for looking !

Fujifilm X-T1 Graphite Silver Edition - $700

X-T1 is in mint condition. It has been well taken care of, no dust or scratches and comes from a smoke free home. Included long eye cup, hard screen protector, a comfortable aftermarket wrist strap, flash, extra batteries and all original items that comes with the camera (manual, charger, box etc).

Fujifilm X Mount ‑ 27mm lens - $250

Lens is also in excellent condition and comes with an aftermarket box. Sharp little lens perfect for street photography.

Get the combo for $900

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Mint

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Shipping Charge
Included

Shipping Services
USPS Priority Mail

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
No returns

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images