Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-26-2017, 12:11 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 20 (100%)
DA*55 f1.4

Second of three (maybe four) listings for my Pentax gear. As mentioned on my earlier ad, I’m selling some of my gear to raise funds. (NO, I’m not leaving Pentax camp!)

DA*55 f1.4: Lens was purchased on Ebay but didn’t get much use, as I tend to prefer (albeit slower) DA*50-135 zoom instead. It did not come with hood, pouch or original box when I got the lens. On the suggestion of a forum member, I purchased an LH-RBG hood and work/fits perfectly with no vignette issue on APS-C bodies. SDM works without issues.$295 – Shipped.
• Front and rear elements are free of haze, scratch and or fungus.
• Focus ring rotates smoothly – no gritty feel to it.
• Aperture blades are clean and snappy.
• Hood is aftermarket LH-RBG
• No pouch or original box
• Comes with aftermarket front and original rear lens caps

SOLD DA*50-135 “Screw Drive”: Purchased from a forum member who was the original owner of the lens. Mainly for portraits and or still-life but I also used it a few times outdoors. Optics are flawless and produces excellent images however, SDM has failed. AF has been converted to screw-drive, though I mostly use manual focus. I did notice AF hunts at times on the long end at (135mm) indoors on my K5, but locks-on focus quick if I “pre-focus” first. I’ve heard other K5 users experiencing the same thing.SOLD
• Front and rear elements are free of haze, scratch and or fungus.
• Focus and zoom ring rotates smoothly – no gritty feel to it.
• Aperture blades are clean and snappy.
• Comes with original hood, pouch and box
• Lens caps are original Pentax

All purchases are as-is and final sale. No returns.

Please PM me if interested. Thank you for looking.

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-01  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-01  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-01  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-01  Photo 

Last edited by K57XR; 03-26-2017 at 02:31 PM.
03-26-2017, 06:23 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 18 (95%)
DA* 55 has incredible sharpness & contrast, Sharper than the Sigma EX 50mm f1.4 HSM in my experience with beautiful Pentax colors...
03-26-2017, 06:37 PM   #3

Feedback Score: 10 (100%)
PM sent for 55