PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax MZ-S. Functioning but cosmetic challenge

Asking Price
165.00 USD

Item Location
St. Louis, MO (United States)

Item Description
This MZ-S was my first AF Film Camera. I purchased it locally in the Illustrated condition, missing the indicator ring around the ASA Exposure Compensation ring. 1x is marked in white paint pen. All other functions work as intended. Included batteries are new-ish both for the camera and the date imprint (presently off).

Includes Eyecup. No strap. If I can find a white body cap I will include that - otherwise packed to protect mirror box from packing material.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Fair

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Shipping Charge
Included

Shipping Services
USPS Priority Mail 2-Day Insured

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
30-Day evaluation period with return in same condition as purchased, at seller expense, for full refund.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

04-03-2017, 08:02 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 5 (100%)
Pm sent
04-03-2017, 09:08 AM   #3

Feedback Score: 6 (100%)
My absolute favorite from Pentax ! Have on of these, and enjoy using it. Free bump