PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax K-3 II with box, most original accessories, and FluCard

Asking Price
675.00 USD

Item Location
Central Ohio (United States)

Item Description
Pentax K-3 II with original box and accessories (if I can find them all!). Body only, no lens.

Camera is in excellent condition with only a few scrapes from usage. Functionality is perfect. Includes tempered glass screen protector on rear screen.

Photos are in the post below; shutter count is 5233 as of 5/2/2017.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
Included

Shipping Services
UPS, USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Included Accessories
The following will be included: the box, the hot shoe cover (on the camera), the eyecup (on the camera), the viewfinder cap, the sync socket cover (on the camera), the body mount cover (which will be on the camera when shipped), the two triangular strap rings (on the camera) but not the leather covers for them (which are missing), the battery grip terminal cover (on the camera), the original battery, the battery charger, the AC cord for the charger, the original strap (unused), the software CD-ROM (unused), and the manual (also unused).

AND ALSO -- a 16GB O-FC1 FluCard for WiFi remote control of the camera.

Return Policy & Additional Details
Returns accepted within 14 days of receipt if item is DOA or not substantially as described.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by Quicksand; 05-03-2017 at 05:18 AM. Reason: Updated to refer to photos below, to provide current shutter count, and to list included accessories.
05-01-2017, 02:35 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 2 (100%)
Original Poster
I promised pictures but they're very late! Here they are:

Yes, these are crummy cellphone photos but I'm not fast enough to be able to use a camera to take pictures of itself in various orientations, so this is what you get!

Cosmetically this K-3 II is basically perfect except for some scuff marks on the bottom plate (mainly the bumps that stick out and the battery lever) that simply come from use. And to reiterate, functionally it is perfect -- I have had no trouble with this camera whatsoever.

The pictured lens and strap nubs are NOT included!

(Also, BUMP!)
05-01-2017, 04:19 PM   #3

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
K3ii

PM incoming
05-01-2017, 04:23 PM   #4

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
Hi again, I'm new to the forum so I can't send a PM yet.

I'm new to the forum, I've have been checking the message boards for a used K3ii for a couple of weeks. This will be my first Pentax gear & I'm excited for the weather sealing, astrophotography possibilities, and IQ that looks like a huge step up from my current camera. I've been carrying a Canon Eos M with a 22mmf2, it's my only experience shooting so far.

I'm interested in buying your camera at your asking price. Did you verify the shutter count & get ahold of the original packaging & accessories?

Thanks,
Max

---------- Post added 05-01-17 at 04:29 PM ----------

Hi,

I'm new to the forum, I've have been checking the message boards for a used K3ii for a couple of weeks. This will be my first Pentax gear & I'm excited for the weather sealing, astrophotography possibilities, and IQ that looks like a huge step up from my current lower end camera (Canon Eos M, 22m f2 fixed - the only actual camera I've ever used). Anyway, I pretty much only bring a camera along for hiking trips, and the Pentax, except for the huge increase in size, which I am worried about, sounds like a big upgrade in every way.

I'm interested in buying your camera at your asking price, but I can't send a PM until my posts / membership are verified. Did you verify the shutter count & get ahold of the original packaging & accessories?

Thanks,
Max