Pentaxian
Moderator Emeritus

Feedback Score: 117 (100%)
[SOLD] Pentax AF360FGZ Flash with box, manual etc

SOLD PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax AF360FGZ Flash with box, manual etc

Item Description
No pictures right now but if you need some, I can add them on the weekend.

This will be here till Sunday night and if no takers, I'll have to put it on Fleabay.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition
Used
Mint

Item Location
Charlottetown PEI Canada

Asking Price
$185.00 USD incl shipping*

Shipping Charge
* No charge USA or Canada, $10.00 elsewhere

Shipping Services
Canada Post

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Other (Elaborate)

Additional Details
This is a relatively new flash (about 2 months old). Everything that was included when new is with this sale. It has been fired about 4-500 times and works flawlessly. Nothing wrong with it at all and the only reason for selling is I am going to use a different light for a special application. I used this unit as a rear fill flash for a portable studio setup. But I just picked up a constant light kit on the marketplace 2 weeks ago that suits the application better.

B&H price is $219 plus shipping (In Canada I paid more than this). So I priced it under that for a unit that is in near new condition. Ebay prices are nuts for these so that's not a good comparison price ($259 ++) free shipping to North America and $10.00 to everyone else. Paypal fees included. Google checkout is also available.

If you are not happy with it for some reason, I'll offer a 2 week guarantee from the day it's received.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by Peter Zack; 08-17-2008 at 08:26 PM.
08-14-2008, 02:48 PM   #2
Forum Member

Feedback Score: 4 (100%)
Is this in Canadian dollars or US dollars?/nt

Please clarify,
Thanks
08-14-2008, 03:05 PM   #3
Pentaxian
Moderator Emeritus

Feedback Score: 117 (100%)
Original Poster
Sorry USD.
08-14-2008, 04:38 PM   #4
Forum Member

Amazaon charges $175

Amazon.com: Pentax AF 360 FGZ Flash for Pentax and Samsung Digital SLR Cameras (w/ case): Camera & Photo

Until yesterday I was looking for this flash but now I realized promaster 7500EDF is better

So I thought I can give you feedback on the price for this flash

I also there is an ad in SF craigslist for this flash for $150.00

Thought might help...

Mugundhan

08-14-2008, 05:17 PM   #5
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 6 (100%)
Hi there mugund,

Do the polite thing and pm the seller rather than posting in the sale thread if you have comments about the price.

Marketplace Regulations

* You may only use the Marketplace to sell your own new or used photo equipment, or purchase equipment being sold by others (this includes photo-related software and accessories in addition to cameras and lenses)
* You must explicitly list items in your threads, and describe them in detail. For instance, you cannot merely write, "Selling a bunch of Pentax gear, please contact me."
* Products or services offered by third parties may not be advertised in the marketplace, even if they are universally beneficial to forum members (such useful services should be mentioned within a thread in the appropriate discussion forum, i.e. "General Talk")
* You may post images of your item(s) in your Marketplace threads, although they are not required
* If a thread is closed, the item listed is no longer available (or no longer being looked for)
* An asking price or price range must be posted (you may ask for a best offer in addition to your stated price, however)
* False promotional information within item listings is not tolerated and will be removed upon discovery
* Commercial products sold on behalf of a store may not be listed; the Marketplace is for personal use only
* You may only place links to your own eBay auctions after the auctioned item has been listed in the Marketplace for at least one week
* You may not post links to others' eBay auctions
* Only photography-related equipment may be sold in this section
* Do not publicly comment on others' asking prices
* Only definitive "for sale" or "for trade" threads are allowed; no "feelers" or "would anyone be interesed" threads
* Marketplace thread titles must directly reflect the item(s) being sold
08-14-2008, 05:36 PM   #6
Forum Member

Thanks Dale

Hi Dale,
Thanks for pointing out

Will do so next time
08-14-2008, 08:06 PM   #7
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 6 (100%)
No worries there