PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax K-3II + Pentax D-BG5 Grip + Sigma 17-50mm f/2.8 EX DC Lens

Asking Price
950.00 USD

Item Location
Oakland, California (United States)

Item Description
Recently purchased this camera and lens from a local Pentaxian and then learned that our county government (my employer) is facing a large budget deficit and a likely reduction in force. Hate to sell the kit but need to add to the rainy day fund for peace of mind should the worst case scenario play out.

The camera is in like new condition with a shutter count of 1, 610. It will come with a copy of the B&H receipt (purchased Feb. 2017), box, documentation, software, manual, and all of the original accessories.

The lens is in beautiful condition and is a nice sharp copy. There are some rub marks on the lens hood. The lens coatings are blemish free and there is no haze, fungus or oil present in the lens. I will include a set of Bower filters (77mm UV, CPL and 4-stop ND filter) with case.

The grip is in like new condition. It will come with its box, documentation and both battery trays.

I would like to sell the camera, grip, and lens together, but would accept $750 for the camera and grip together. Asking price includes PayPal fee and domestic shipping. A credit of $15 toward the actual shipping cost will be given to an international buyer.

Please PM me with any questions. Thanks for looking!

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Included domestic. International buyer will receive a $15 credit toward the actual shipping cost.

Shipping Services
USPS Priority Mail with insurance and tracking

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Camera is in like new condition and will come with a copy of the purchase receipt (Feb. 2017), so no return will be accepted.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by loveisageless; 08-04-2017 at 08:13 PM.
05-24-2017, 09:17 PM   #2
Forum Member

Feedback Score: 5 (100%)
If I didn't already have a K3II and a K3....This is SUCH a sweet deal! When I think what I paid for the camera, that lens, and the battery pack...sigh.

Last edited by Bamtax; 05-24-2017 at 09:19 PM. Reason: Spelling
05-25-2017, 06:00 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 123 (100%)
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Bamtax Quote
If I didn't already have a K3II and a K3....This is SUCH a sweet deal! When I think what I paid for the camera, that lens, and the battery pack...sigh.
I was asked via PM if I would consider selling the camera and grip separately. I would be willing to do so and have edited the listing to included the asking price for the camera and grip together. I do not want to separate the camera and grip however.
05-25-2017, 08:14 PM   #4

Feedback Score: 1 (100%)
Just sent you a PM!! I am interested in the whole package.