Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-06-2017, 10:13 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 21 (100%)
Sony A6000 with 2 lenses and a bunch of accessories. Shutter count only 739.

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Sony A6000 with 2 lenses and a bunch of accessories. Shutter count only 739.

Asking Price
600.00 USD

Item Location
Candiac, QC (Canada)

Item Description
This Sony A6000 was bought new last October and has only taken 739 pictures. It comes with all the regular accessories and paperwork in the original box. The very big manual and some fine software like Remote Control are available on the Sony web site. WIFI and NFC are used to remote control the camera with your phone or tablet, also with your computer. The body has the 16-50mm 3.5-5.6 OSS kit lens with a high quality protection filter plus a fine ND density 10 stops filter for long exposure. Also included is a Sony 55-210 4.5-6.3 OSS lens. Both lenses are optically stabilized. Also included are an adapter to use Pentax lenses on the Sony body, two additional batteries plus an external charger. A high speed 32gb memory card, remote control cable, body cap and rear lens cap are also included. The camera also includes a few applications bought from Sony like Timelapse. Reason for sale is that I was using it as a second camera to my K3 but decided to get a K70 since I can use all my Pentax lenses with it. The A6000 uses a 24 megapixels sensor like my K3 and gets fine pictures. The focus system and movie capabilities are a lot better than the Pentax system in my opinion but I love my Pentax cameras a lot. I would ship worldwide but the cost of insurance is very high for shipping outside North America. PM me for questions or comments.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Mint

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide.

Shipping Charge
Depends on location.

Shipping Services
Canada Post or UPS.

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
No need to return. Everything works fine.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-3  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-3  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-3  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-3  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-3  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-3  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-3  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-3  Photo 

Last edited by VE2CJW; 06-06-2017 at 12:41 PM. Reason: Typo.