PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax k-3 II + D-BG5 grip + O-FC1 FluCard + SMC DA 50mm F1.8 lens

Asking Price
950.00 USD

Item Location
NorCal (United States)

Item Description
Up for sale my beloved Pentax K-3 II with a genuine Pentax D-BG5 battery grip, the Pentax FluCard O-FC1 16GB for wireless transfer and remote shooting and the Pentax SMC DA 50mm F1.8 lens. Everything is in UBER MINT CONDITION (no scratch/scuff anywhere that I can see). The camera comes with original box and content, the lens comes with both caps and the box (I am missing the pamphlet), the battery grip comes with box and pamphlet. The FluCard is just standalone. There is a screen protector on the viewing and control LCDs already.

According to the utility on Pentax Forums, it shows that the camera has 979 shutter clicks. The shutter on this camera is designed for 200,000 clicks, so this body is barely used, let alone broken in.

That SMC DA 50mm F1.8 lens is unassuming, but takes excellent shots (see sample photo that I took)

The Pentax O-FC1 16 GB FluCard allows the user to remote capture on your smartphone but also transfer pictures as well wirelessly. I will include instructions on how to setup the camera to allow correct communication with this card.

The camera is a US model. In late 2016, I switched to full frame so I no longer this.

The K-3 II like his big brother the K-1 has a built-in GPS and the Astro-tracer feature. It is an amazing camera, built like a tank, weather sealed.

Feel free to PM me if you have questions, open to reasonable offers to (via PM please).

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Shipping Charge

Shipping Services
USPS Priority 2-3 days

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
No return

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

06-20-2017, 04:06 PM   #2

Feedback Score: 11 (100%)
Original Poster
No love for this gem? First bump