Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-20-2017, 06:42 AM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 104 (98%)
Full Frame Tamron 1.4X Pz-AF MC4 auto focus TC - (MIJ! THE quality budget choice)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Full Frame Tamron 1.4X Pz-AF MC4 auto focus TC - (MIJ! THE quality budget choice)

Asking Price
159.00 USD

Item Location
Kearney, NE (United States)

Item Description
Only reason for selling: I somehow have TWO of these and only really need one. (You might have Gear Acquisition Syndrome if you have this problem).

As you probably know, if you are looking at this, this is THE top optical quality general purpose TC for both Full Frame and DA lenses, with the added bonus of supporting screw AF lenses. Made in Japan quality and optics, this was originally produced in the age of Pentax AF film cameras (like the verable p-Z1p) so it will definitely cover the full frame of the Pentax K-1. (Some people are just figuring this out.) I use mine mostly when I need extra reach for my Bigma, which is useful for birding and wildlife (or anything that you just can't get closer to)! Turn a 300mm into a 420mm. Turn 500mm into a 700mm.

This post contains a link to the comparison images made with this TC by someone on their K-1 with different lenses, compared to a crop of an APS-C without the TC. (Look at the filenames to determine what was being used).

Photos of the item are coming, but it is excellent condition (inside and out) and comes with both caps. Been selling here on PF for years (sporatically) so buy with confidence. Will be happy to ship worldwide, for actual shipping costs, but the service would have to be with tracking/delivery confirmation to your address which normally costs a bit more.

Thanks for looking!

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
actual

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
7 day return policy: You must be 100% satisfied that the item matches my description or your purchase price (not including shipping) will be refunded. Buyer pays return shipping.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

06-20-2017, 09:26 AM   #2
Forum Member

Feedback Score: 6 (100%)
Tamron 1.4x TC

PM sent.
06-22-2017, 10:00 AM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 104 (98%)
Original Poster
SOLD to the Pentax User in India!