08-17-2008, 08:24 PM   #1
Inactive Account

Feedback Score: 11 (100%)
[SOLD] Pelican 1500 case - padded dividers

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pelican 1500 case - padded dividers

Item Description
I don't remember exactly what year I bought this, but it has been at least 8 years now. It has been on trucks and airplanes and been from Portland, Oregon to Baltimore Maryland and yet it only looks slightly different than it did when I first bought it. Hands down the toughest thing I have even owned. Thank goodness for the pressure release valve because I got off a plane in Atlanta once and couldn't open the case until I released the pressure. It has protected my gear from everything under the sun. However, I need to part with it at this time in favor of paying bills. Please give it a new home.

It is not exactly light so it will be nearly impossible to ship overseas for less than the cost of the case itself.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition
Used
Good

Item Location
Boise, Idaho, USA

Asking Price
$75 USD

Shipping Charge
$25 ups ground

Shipping Services
UPS

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Additional Details
Old but still in great shape.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by davemdsn; 08-17-2008 at 08:29 PM.
08-17-2008, 08:28 PM   #2
Inactive Account

Feedback Score: 11 (100%)
Original Poster
Photos