PENTAX MX BLACK BODY

Asking Price
100.00 USD

Item Location
Phoenix AZ (United States)

Item Description
PENTAX MX BLACK BODY

$100 OBO
The condition, dates, origin, history, and description of the camera and lenses is based upon my own research and current knowledge. Please examine all photos carefully, as they are the best description. The pics are of the actual item listed! !

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
bueyr pays

Shipping Services
buyer's choice

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
The condition, dates, origin, history, and description of the camera and lenses is based upon my own research and current knowledge. Please examine all photos carefully, as they are the best description. The pics are of the actual item listed! !
I do my best to list all items honestly and make sure they are properly prepared for shipment, but I cannot offer returns unless there was an error in the listing, so please look over everything carefully!

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
SCH-I535  Photo   
View Picture EXIF
SCH-I535  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
SCH-I535  Photo   
View Picture EXIF
SCH-I535  Photo 

Last edited by neutral; 07-17-2017 at 01:44 PM. Reason: ad mirror image
07-14-2017, 04:08 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 22 (100%)
PM sent. Could you tell us a bit about the functional condition of the MX? It's a bit hard to tell from photos!
07-14-2017, 06:47 PM   #3

Feedback Score: 2 (100%)
Original Poster
I will update here after i get it examined at a local shop

---------- Post added 07-17-17 at 01:45 PM ----------

A sales person, a hobbyist from a local shop, inspected all equipment I have currently listed for sale. According to her the Pentax is in great shape, no fungus, shutter works great, film compartment very clean, HOWEVER since she is not a Pentax lady we have not checked the timer and neither could we open the battery compartment (seems a special key is necessary ?). I'm going to assume it is ok because as far as i can tell there are no batteries at the present and the person I received the equipment from takes very good care of his things. It does have LIGHT SCRATCHES ON THE MIRROR. I know it does not answer all the questions I received about the body, but it is the best I was able to do. I will try to attach an image of the mirror to the initial post. Thanks for your patience
07-19-2017, 07:55 PM   #4

Feedback Score: 3 (100%)
QuoteOriginally posted by neutral Quote
I will update here after i get it examined at a local shop

---------- Post added 07-17-17 at 01:45 PM ----------

A sales person, a hobbyist from a local shop, inspected all equipment I have currently listed for sale. According to her the Pentax is in great shape, no fungus, shutter works great, film compartment very clean, HOWEVER since she is not a Pentax lady we have not checked the timer and neither could we open the battery compartment (seems a special key is necessary ?). I'm going to assume it is ok because as far as i can tell there are no batteries at the present and the person I received the equipment from takes very good care of his things. It does have LIGHT SCRATCHES ON THE MIRROR. I know it does not answer all the questions I received about the body, but it is the best I was able to do. I will try to attach an image of the mirror to the initial post. Thanks for your patience
So you are not the original owner? A nickel will open the battery cover. Should check in there in case the batteries have leaked, and perhaps slide a new pair in to check the metering.

Last edited by FilmORbitz; 07-20-2017 at 09:13 AM. Reason: spellin'
07-20-2017, 05:08 PM   #5

Feedback Score: 2 (100%)
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by FilmORbitz Quote
So you are not the original owner? A nickel will open the battery cover. Should check in there in case the batteries have leaked, and perhaps slide a new pair in to check the metering.
thanks - this had sold