PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
SMC Pentax-FA 135mm F2.8 [IF]

Asking Price
250.00 USD

Item Location
San Francisco, CA (United States)

Item Description
This is a use Pentax FA 135mm f/2.8 lens I got from another forum member. The outside shows wear but it looked like that when I got it and it has been very well taken care of. I have other lenses for abusive outdoors shooting etc.

There is a little dust behind the front glass, which is shown in the photos. I had to put this in direct sunlight and turn it many different ways to get this to show up.

I am interested in trading for a DA 70mm F2.4 Limited or maybe for a FA 77 Limited (with extra cash thrown in from me of course, let's discuss it). Otherwise I am asking $250.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling or Trading

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
$10

Shipping Services
USPS Priority

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Returns accepted

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images