PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax K-1 and 3 Lenses!

Asking Price
3,000.00 USD

Item Location
Plainfield, IL (United States)

Item Description
For sale I have my minty fresh Pentax K-1 and 24-70 f/2.8. This gear is 14 months old with basically no use. I traded up from a Canon 7D and life got in the way and don't have time to use it. Looking to downgrade to a smaller ILC so maybe I will take it more places.

The K-1 only has 1400 shutter actuations. It is basically brand new. The two extra lenses are nothing special but work great. One is a 70-210mm AF zoom from the 90's that is in mint condition. The other is a cheap manual 50mm f/1.7 lens with aperture click ring removed that makes it great for video.

With the camera will be two pentax batteries and 2 64GB SanDisk SD cards. I will also throw in my Tamrac Expedition 7x backpack. It's a $250 camera storage backpack that I won't be needing. No Trades at this point. This is a great deal for someone looking to get some serious gear. New the items I am selling total about $3800, so this is a healthy $800 discount. Shipping is included, I will throw everything in the backpack and ship it so it will all be really well protected.

So Total Gear List:
Pentax K-1
Pentax 24-70 f/2.8
Pentax 70-210
Sears 50mm f/1.7
2x Sandisk 64GB SD cards
2x Pentax Batteries
Tamrac Expedition 7x

Sorry for crappy photos, I can provide better if you need them. I added screenshot to show actuations of camera.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Mint

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Shipping Charge

Shipping Services
UPS, Fedex

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
No Returns. This Gear is in mint shape. I promise this gear will work and work well.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by Raylon; 08-28-2017 at 06:58 PM.
08-25-2017, 11:59 PM   #2
rus

Feedback Score: 1 (100%)
Hi, do you sell all or can I buy just 24-70 2.8 and what is the price? Thanks, Rus
08-26-2017, 03:36 PM   #3
Loyal Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 123 (100%)
PM Sent....