Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-25-2017, 01:32 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 5 (100%)
K-x + F 28-80 + F70-200

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Note: Pulling of some bits and peaces that I have lying around (mostly purchased in a lot) that I don’t use enough, trying to get some funds for a future K1. I have some 30+ items for sale, have a look at other posts in the forums' marketplace. Here and here. Combine purchases and get 10% off. Paypal accepted and Paypal costs on me. Shipping is free to B, NL, Lux, F, GER. (other countries, please ask!) Import duties if applicable are for you (I can send it as a gift if you want - just state it.)

I try to make the description of what follows as accurate as possible and I keep my prices reasonable, since I want the ones who purchase it to be as happy as possible. If I don't make further notes on the item's condition, then you can safely assume that everything will work as good or better as to be expected. Hence, take confidence. Multiple photo’s to be find in according albums on this site (sorry for the lame red background of the mini studio - works great for B/W, not so in colour, I was too lazy to change it.) If you want more photo’s of a particular item, just send a PM.
I may be open to offers, just don’t go lowballing as the prices are fair to begin with...

Item for Sale
K-x + F 28-80 + F70-200

Asking Price
100.00 USD

Item Location
Antwerp (Belgium)

Item Description

For sale: Pentax K-x + Pentax f 28-80 + Pentax f 70-200
Camera is in very good condition and works perfectly. Shutter count is a low 1607 so has hardly been run in. Makes for an excellent back-up body. Eye piece is missing. Lenses are the non-SMC versions which are in fair (28-80) and poor condition (70-200) respectively. The 28-80 works is clean and works as expected, the 70-200 is not so good however: the coating has been rubbed of (seems like some sticky product has been on the front lens and the previous owner tried to rub it of which caused the coating to disappear. As far as I can tell it doesn't affect picture quality, even in stray light. However, it is their which means you only pay the body and you get the lenses for free.

Package content: body, 2x lenses, lens caps, carrying strap. I throw in a set of AA's and a memory card.

More photo's here.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Poor

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Free for continental Europe

Shipping Services
Standard Tracking Insured

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
As this is a private sale, no returns are offered, however in the improbable case that anything should go South, contact me and we will work something out.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by Pentaxke; 09-10-2017 at 03:04 PM. Reason: Editing