PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
SMC Pentax D FA Macro 100mm F2.8 WR

Asking Price
385.00 USD

Item Location
Kansas (United States)

Item Description
As mentioned in an earlier post, I am leaving photography due to health concerns, and selling virtually all my camera and studio equipment, including the Pentax outfit I put together last year. I am listing a number of lenses and accessories in separate posts to keep things simple.

This listing is for the D FA Macro 100mm F2.8 WR lens, and I am asking $385.00, which will include shipping via USPS Priority Mail (insured) anywhere within the CONTUS.

I'm not sure that I ever used this lens, and to my eye it appears as brand new. Still, as I've mentioned in my other listings, I'm hesitant to list any lens as Mint, even if I can't find a flaw. The lens comes complete with all original paperwork and packaging.

As noted in previous posts, I took these photos with my iPhone, and while some have truly mastered that little camera, I'm clearly not one of them. My apologies!

Please PM me if interested or with any questions. Thanks for looking!

(For reference, I'll be listing the 24-70, 70-200, 100 Macro, 43 Limited, 77 Limited, Lomography Daguerreotype 64 and the D-BG6 battery grip in separate posts.)

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Shipping Charge
Included

Shipping Services
USPS Priority Mail, Insured

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
This item may be returned within seven days of receipt if it is not found to be as described in this listing. No returns can be accepted for any other reason. Buyer will be responsible for the cost of return shipping with insurance equal to the sale price of the item, and the item must be received in the same condition it was in when sold.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images