Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-29-2017, 10:51 AM   #1

Feedback Score: 3 (100%)
Lomo Daguerreotype Achromat 2.9/64 Art Lens (Black) w/Extras - Price Reduced Again!

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Lomography Daguerreotype Achromat 2.9/64 Art Lens In Black With Extras

Asking Price
360.00 USD

Item Location
Kansas (United States)

Item Description
As mentioned in other For Sale listings today, I am selling virtually all my camera and studio equipment due to health concerns. I'm posting a number of Pentax lenses and accessories in separate listings to keep things simple.

This listing is for the Daguerreotype Achromat 2.9/64 Art Lens In Black (K Mount), produced by Lomography. I've reduced the price to $320.00, which will include shipping via USPS Priority Mail (insured) anywhere within the CONTUS.

This lens was delivered to me with several accessories - the Experimental Aperture Plate Kit, and orange filter and the Accessory Keeper, as well as a few small prints of a few photos used during pre-production marketing (the one by Emily Soto is probably most recognizable). In addition, I am including a Skink Pinhole body cap with a couple of zone sieve plates. The pinhole body cap was opened to be sure it fit the K-1 perfectly, which it did, but it was otherwise never used. The Art Lens and accessories have never been opened. The lens package is still sealed in the wrapper it came in, so I'm going to go ahead and list this one as new!

Shoddy photo, as has been the case today!

Please PM if interested, and thanks for your time!

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
New

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Shipping Charge
Included

Shipping Services
USPS Priority Mail, Insured

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
This item may be returned within seven days of receipt if it is not found to be as described in this listing. No returns can be accepted for any other reason. Buyer will be responsible for the cost of return shipping with insurance equal to the sale price of the item, and the item must be received in the same condition it was in when sold.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

Last edited by hgbisel; 09-23-2017 at 11:47 AM. Reason: Price Reduction
08-31-2017, 06:17 PM   #2

Original Poster
Bump with price reduction
09-05-2017, 10:17 AM   #3

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by hgbisel Quote
Bump with price reduction
Another bump, another price reduction...
09-08-2017, 06:01 AM   #4

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by hgbisel Quote
Another bump, another price reduction...
One last bump...

09-23-2017, 11:50 AM   #5

Original Poster
OK, maybe one more last bump...with another large price reduction. This is the last Pentax lens I have, so the price goes way down.