Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-29-2017, 11:17 AM   #1

Feedback Score: 3 (100%)
Pentax Battery Grip D-BG6 For The K-1 (With Accessories)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax Battery Grip D-BG6 For The K-1 (With Accessories)

Asking Price
150.00 USD

Item Location
Kansas (United States)

Item Description
I have made the difficult decision to sell all my camera and studio equipment due to some health issues that keep me from shooting on a regular basis. I'm listing a number of Pentax lenses separately in addition to this post.

This listing is for the Pentax Battery Grip D-BG6. I'm asking $150.00, which will include shipping via USPS Priority Mail (insured) anywhere within the CONTUS.

I've chosen to list the grip as Like New to be safe, but I can't find any marks on it. Both inserts are present, as is the instruction manual and original packaging. I'm not sure if this grip came with a warranty card or not, but if it did, I haven't been able to locate it.

Along with the battery grip I am including two Pentax brand batteries (one in the original box, one without a box), a Watson dual battery charger with the appropriate Pentax plates and a ProMediaGear Universal L bracket (for body and grip) which separates so the PBX3 Arca Swiss style plate can be used alone. Also, because I have no idea what else to do with them, I'm including the Neweer EZa-C1 wired remote shutter release and the small waterproof and wireless Pentax )-RC1 remote release as well. These extras are, for the most part, without boxes or paperwork. I have used them and they worked fine, but I am including them as "no value" extras. My return policy would apply to the actual battery grip only.

(Photo shows only the battery grip with inserts and additional batteries.)

Thanks for your consideration. Please PM me if you have any interest or questions.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Shipping Charge
Included

Shipping Services
USPS Priority Mail, Insured

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
This item may be returned within seven days of receipt if it is not found to be as described in this listing. No returns can be accepted for any other reason. Buyer will be responsible for the cost of return shipping with insurance equal to the sale price of the item, and the item must be received in the same condition it was in when sold.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

08-29-2017, 12:06 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 111 (100%)
pm sent - full offer...
08-29-2017, 12:29 PM   #3
unp
Forum Member

Feedback Score: 1 (100%)
PM sent.