Item for Sale
Zeiss Makro Planar T* 50mm f/2

Asking Price
1,400.00 AUD

Item Location
Perth (Australia)

Item Description
Genuine ZK mount (not converted) Zeiss 50mm Makro-Planar T* f2

This lens is as rare these days as ducks teeth!!! It's one of the most sought after lenses for Pentax. It has world class optics!

Condition *Excellent* - Optically Immaculate - It has some minor scuffing on body from general use - A small indentation on the lens hood. Never been dropped. Works exceptionally.

*Please note, this item can not be shipped with the original packaging.

Price is pretty much firm, however if you're budget is very close, I'll consider it. No low ballers please.

***Postage includes Damage/loss cover to value of lens price***

*** All import taxes and fees associated with shipping to your country, are the buyers responsibility

Please note *** NO RETURNS ACCEPTED*** - Because I need to fund new gear for my business and there will be no money to return if you change your mind.

Please also note, I am a private seller, who has daily life commitments. I will endevour to do my best to reply to messages, or purchases as time allows. The same goes for shipping too.

In most circumstances, I'd prefer bank transfer, as the money stays in my pocket and not in PayPals, however I can also accept Paypal.

Kindly..

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
$80 AUD Fully Insured

Shipping Services
Australia Post

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
I can not accept returns

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-1  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-1  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-1  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-1  Photo