PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Australian Item - Pentax D FA 70-200mm f/2.8 ED

Asking Price
1900.00 AUD

Item Location
Perth (Australia)

Item Description

OK I HAVE DROPPED THE PRICE AND CAN'T SEE HOW I CAN GO LOWER THAN THIS NOW!!

Selling a Pentax D FA 70-200mm f/2.8 ED

Australian Stock. Photos are of the actual lens. It is in perfect working order and it is immaculate. Just like new!!

This lens is like new. I've used it perhaps 4-5 times, as I mostly use primes. I only bought this for the rare occasions that I would shoot the likes of an event and needed a zoom. I am only selling it as I now require a different camera system for work purposes, i.e. tethering to Capture One software.

Comes with original box, paperwork and protection case.

I'm not sure how the price fairs in comparison to the the likes of the U.S. market, however for fellow Australians, or maybe others, this is a great price! About $850 cheaper than a new one here, for an item that is just like new! A good excuse to grab one at this great price!!

I can send it with free shipping and fully insured for the price of the lens within Australia or at a discounted price of $80 for international shipping.

**All import duties and taxes remain the responsibility of the buyer.

Kindly,

Rob.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Free within Australia - Insured

Shipping Services
Australia Post

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
No Returns

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-1  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-1  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-1  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-1  Photo 

Last edited by lightsource; 09-15-2017 at 05:20 PM.